SPIN & GO PLAN with $10 bankroll for everyone

Emi

Emi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hahaha this is crazy and almost impossible to do, if you can do it. Share every screen shot. It would be awesome see it

V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its bad bankroll management best way to hit the $235 target is to play $3 spins and hope to win a decent multiplier then grind $7 ones until you reach the target.

vmsizo

vmsizo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And I liked this plan. Did someone fail to achieve this goal?)))��������

LCool888

LCool888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You'll just have to win 8 Spin&Go's in a row. Easy peasy lemon squeezy, huh?

CRStals

CRStals

Total posts
Awards
Chips
Actually, this has started to fascinate me. Just read my previous comment in this thread to know what I really think but since I have seen this thread every day, it has stayed with me and I can't help but wonder if someone could actually pull this off! After all, it's only 10 dollars. Who knows, maybe I'll go for it :D

I've wondered about this myself too after the initial read.

But I think the only way I could even try it, is if you treated every spin as a 2X and set any additional winnings to the side.

Ex:
I play a 4X $0.25 and win. 50 cents goes back into my main bankroll, and I keep the other 50 cents to the side. When I win another 4X, I take a shot at the $1. Or when it reaches $3 I go for a $3 spin, maintaining the original bankroll.

I still think it's set up for failure - spins is essentially a lottery so your expected win rate is not much above 33% of the time, even with a large gap in skill. But at least I can see how this method is more sustainable than the original poster's thought. The original proposal, many people go broke in 6 spins or less.

BenSprocket

BenSprocket

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This forum still attracting its share of window-lickers offering useless advice, then?

T

TryTo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a better plan. You go to the bank, take a loan for $10000 and register to Main Event in Barcelona. Win the tournament, or reach the final table at least. After that register to any highroller tournament. Of course win. Then go and sit to play heads-ups with Daniel Negreanu with $1M/$2M blinds. And so on...

jus7_play3r

jus7_play3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
interesting .. You must have great patience ..

akran75

akran75

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this plan maybe is good..
but,One thing is certain :)......... not for everyone :) :)

tilan501

tilan501

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some posts that OMG. Why are they here?? haha

darthdimsky

darthdimsky

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Reminds me of the thought process when I discovered poker. Fun times!

Miguel Chacon

Miguel Chacon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
hahaha Funny guy

really all you're going to do with this plan is loose 10$ is almost is impossible to win all those spin&GO in a row but tht's your plan bro XD... Also does anyone have a really good plan for Spin&Go's ?? Good luck to all!:D

Abramo Della Luce

Abramo Della Luce

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And I thought I had a lose bankroll management for spin and go.
Starting with 25$
1$ games at 26$
3$ games at 103$
7$ games at 307$
15$ games at 715$
etc...

Now, this plan might work for a few levels, let's say, you start with a 0.25$ games, and you go up until the 3$ or max 7$ games, so you'll have to win 3 or 4 games in a row, but going all the way up is insane.
Then you start over again.
If it works, you'll have quite some buyins of 0.25$ to cover the many times it will fail.

I checked for fun how many times in the last 100 games I won at least 3 in a row.
3 in a row: 2 times
5 in a row: 1 time
10 in a row: 1 time
So it is possible but very rare.
However, these games where all at the 3$ level, so relatively easy to win.
Going all the way to the 30, 60 and even 100$ games, will be very hard.

H

hotel64

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
spinand goes

well i like your idea but its not that simple if it was we be all millionaires you will be lucky too win 1 out off3 on average and thats for areal good spin and go player takeing pot luck chancers souns grate but do your maths it will help:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yep, and the 235 dollars you buy an entrance to the sunday million and a box of beer, order your new mercedes benz and look for a house on the bahamas, as you will be millionaire by tomorrow.
This might be a plan for someone, who deposits 10 dollars every saturday and tries to make it 200. Maybe 2 times in a year it will work out.. 400 $ for 520 invested, cheap hobby!!!

Last edited:
8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Isn't this just a newbie that thinks he/she invented the wheel.
The only part without risk is the 'donation into newbie's paypal account', I wonder if anybody did...

Ragequit

Ragequit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a better plan. You go to the bank, take a loan for $10000 and register to Main Event in Barcelona. Win the tournament, or reach the final table at least. After that register to any highroller tournament. Of course win. Then go and sit to play heads-ups with Daniel Negreanu with $1M/$2M blinds. And so on...

This made me spit coffee laughing. Thank you!

BobbyMorton

BobbyMorton

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If nothing else I had a good laugh.:):):)

P

Pulsar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a bad joke-God forbid to use this plan! Bankroll will fly into the pipe, and with it the desire to play poker!

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think you are going to lose you money, you should see a table on bank management to play spin and go, yours I think is wrong.In the spin and go there is too much variance, I recommend that before you study a little, there are some schools that offer free courses for spin ang.

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management