SPIN & GO

AntA_KO_v

AntA_KO_v

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will also Express my opinion about this format.
those who believe spin & go bingo game, and most importantly plays it like bingo, maybe just do not understand how to play.
a lot of players immediately shove everything that is in the preflop, and then postflop. a lot of raises, 3-bet, 4-bet. those who play cautiously, limp, try to frighten, force to fold cards and not to show the. friends, pay attention to the fact that if you impose your style of play, instead of the one that is imposed on you, it will help to reduce the strong attacks against you.
try to avoid all-ins, play raises 3-4 BB. raise on the flop, there is a high probability that the opponent is bluffing. approximately 65-70% of hands do not fall into the flop, so you need to take risks. do not hope for blind luck, in most you will lose, the variance is very large.
in this format, there are very few chips, so each blind is very valuable, they need to be protected. and the most important thing is to learn to stop and fold in time. I understand that, but I can't always stop myself:(. I continue to learn.:rolleyes:
good luck to all of us at the tables!:)
You are so right! I can add, that having 2-3 BB you can reverse the game just like having chiplead 70-80% of chips you can loose. So be awarded

mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will only play them if I get free tickets for them. Every time it always spins the minimum amount. Then I'm instantly tilted for wasting my time. Anything with a spin is just to drag in chancers who think it's a random thing, when it clearly isn't