SPIN & GO

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's the best way for you to make a strong stand, because you play against two opponents and besides being a r4apido game, I play some tournament that takes two hours or more and when I enter the prize is to start earning pennies and the spin & go can earn dollars faster.

iosif18

iosif18

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ff

Yes spin n gos is a fast way to make easy money .3 player and 1st takes it all .It is good and fast game ,,,,i prefer omaha spin n gos ...fast and easy .Good luck .

armoko

armoko

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I totally agree if you want to make fast money (or lose sometimes) spin n go is what you need. Most of the tournaments even the small ones take hours to get into prizes and the chances are quite low.

H

horseshoebhole

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are the Spin N Gos just for partypoker or something? For ACR I have been hearing about people " spinning " into things for cheaper than the actual buy-in. I feel like overall these sort of situations are a losing proposition.

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
You are right but it does not have the excitement of a tournament where you put all your skills to the limit to reach a bigger goal

P

pokerdebit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
True. I share the same point of view. Partly though
In tournaments you can win bigger bucks if you last long enough and get lucky :D

bablovod

bablovod

stupid parody of the game
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I will also Express my opinion about this format.
those who believe spin & go bingo game, and most importantly plays it like bingo, maybe just do not understand how to play.
a lot of players immediately shove everything that is in the preflop, and then postflop. a lot of raises, 3-bet, 4-bet. those who play cautiously, limp, try to frighten, force to fold cards and not to show the. friends, pay attention to the fact that if you impose your style of play, instead of the one that is imposed on you, it will help to reduce the strong attacks against you.
try to avoid all-ins, play raises 3-4 BB. raise on the flop, there is a high probability that the opponent is bluffing. approximately 65-70% of hands do not fall into the flop, so you need to take risks. do not hope for blind luck, in most you will lose, the variance is very large.
in this format, there are very few chips, so each blind is very valuable, they need to be protected. and the most important thing is to learn to stop and fold in time. I understand that, but I can't always stop myself:(. I continue to learn.:rolleyes:
good luck to all of us at the tables!:)

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will also Express my opinion about this format.
those who believe spin & go bingo game, and most importantly plays it like bingo, maybe just do not understand how to play.
a lot of players immediately shove everything that is in the preflop, and then postflop. a lot of raises, 3-bet, 4-bet. those who play cautiously, limp, try to frighten, force to fold cards and not to show the. friends, pay attention to the fact that if you impose your style of play, instead of the one that is imposed on you, it will help to reduce the strong attacks against you.
try to avoid all-ins, play raises 3-4 BB. raise on the flop, there is a high probability that the opponent is bluffing. approximately 65-70% of hands do not fall into the flop, so you need to take risks. do not hope for blind luck, in most you will lose, the variance is very large.
in this format, there are very few chips, so each blind is very valuable, they need to be protected. and the most important thing is to learn to stop and fold in time. I understand that, but I can't always stop myself:(. I continue to learn.:rolleyes:
good luck to all of us at the tables!:)
great tip for playing this format[emoji106][emoji121]

B

BDR-83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love spin&go,too. There you can make quick money and also quickly stay with nothing.

M

mengarda

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You can earn dollars quickly but you can also lose dollars quickly. These are hyper turbo games making the technical game in the background.

kraemer

kraemer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you try to win the same amount that a deep run in an MTT pays you then you probably have to play longer than in the MTT, because you will have to play an enourmous amount of spin&gos for stable profit because of the high variance these games have... And most of the time the time you will have to beat 2 opponents to double your money...

Alekxandrovi3

Alekxandrovi3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In tournaments 3max much depends on luck. Winning in such tournaments, the final table mtt when only 3 players are not dependent on the level of your game, and on how well you know your opponent.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I agree with you, you can make a lot of money in these tournaments quickly. But you can also lose quickly. I prefer regular tournaments that last 4-6 hours.

N

narc

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think it's a good investment unless you specialize in this kind of game. I see potential in tournaments where you can get big prizes.

F

Fatman0912

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am not a huge fan of this format. I have played it before, but I feel more comfortable in bigger tournaments.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
All sites have now they just call it different things:

pokerstars - Spin n Go
Party- Spins
ACR - Jackpot
BOL - Windfall
Winamax- Expresso

The spinning thing on ACR is a different thing. It is a side slot game where you can get into a tournament for less if you hit 3 of a kind.
Are the Spin N Gos just for partypoker or something? For ACR I have been hearing about people " spinning " into things for cheaper than the actual buy-in. I feel like overall these sort of situations are a losing proposition.

nurjemal

nurjemal

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
at the tournament if you know how to tolerate will be a lot of chances

T

Tystick

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No likey

I have played some and dont care for it. I enjoy the big tournament..but is still fun every now again :driver:

A

amniasti

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi

hi my favorite game in pokerstars i love it i play sping go beacose you can win to say ,,fast money,,

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the spin and go are very good to climb quickly or lose all your bankroll but if you do well and you are good at playing them you can create a good bankroll to play MTT of best prizes, example you have 1 $ of bankroll and you want to play a MTT of 2.20 $ you can try to raise your bank to the point of spin and go

B

brazilpescador

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I already made money on spin & go but I think they only drop money on the prize money that is worth it when they have already won a lot like slot machines:(:(:(:(

BobbyMorton

BobbyMorton

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you have not got a lot of time you can always play a couple of spin and go.:):):)