PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Very addictive games you can win some money really fast if you hit multipliers you can also loose a bankroll very quickly. Loads of easy players and bad players on the $0.25 level which is not necessarily a good thing it is sometimes hard to tell when they have or not and you could find yourself loosing often when not doing anything wrong or have the best hand.

OI7TuMuCT

OI7TuMuCT

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A couple of times I won $ 6 for 0.25 games, which really helped me)

T

Tricky123bet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No spin n go is profitable. Play sit n go and improve your game.

This is simply not true. The amount that the losing players lose, has to be won by someone else. The rake is obviously pretty high, but there will still be a fair amount of winning players (since the worst ones are losing money at such an incredible pace) and a lot of breakeven players too (that will profit from rakeback).

But I agree that sit n gos is probably the place to start for beginners.

R

robcubus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Try not to get addicted to the Spin & Go micro, it could prove to be counterproductive in the long run. I suggest you vary your game between cash games and sit & go micro

Jankou36

Jankou36

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you want to make profit on spin&go you have to win at least 40% of the games.
Here are my calculations for 1000 spin&go games:
View attachment 148147

There is a 4 charts for 20%, 30%, 40% and 50% of games won, it's little bit chaotic, but I was hurry.
ITM = In the money = 1st place ofc

Again my post from 2nd page.
I think it's worst way to grind. It's very fun, but not profitable. Maybe someone master it and make a huge profit. I get 15 $1 tickets for spin&go, so I post my results here when I done, I played few some time ago and didn't make any profit I won one of five, but I was completely different player.
I think the safe way is to play 5 or 10 if it won't harm your bankroll too much and see if you make any profit, then don't play it ever again... :p

I

Ioscu Ion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When there is money I do not play for 0.25 only when there is no money))

B

braveslice

Pull-ups!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very fun games, who cares if you win or lose.

F

feecg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It can be profitable if you play it a lot, but when you have a short bankroll it's hard to stay in it cause you will suffer some bad beats esporadically. But as you play it, I'm sure you'll be able to get to higher limits or even start playing cash games

H

hotel64

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
its worth a go but it can tilt your mind too but the 25 cent ones is very hard too mk a profit

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I lost my $20 bankroll playing spin n gos. It was very addictive and I was trying to win back my lost money.

And if you keep on playing one game after anther, it'll get very frustrating and expensive.
Rarely does a good multiplier come up and even then it's very hard to win cause most of the time it depends on luck.

At least that's my experience and I'll never play spin n gos

Disclaimer: I can't play on pokerstars, so some of this is conjecture from what I have read online. Take it with a grain of salt.

Multiplier Probabilities
Code:
3,600 is  0.001%
  240 is  0.005%
  120 is  0.010%
   25 is  0.100%
   10 is  0.500%
    6 is  7.500%
    4 is 21.366%
    2 is 70.518%
Bottom line is you have about a 0.616% chance of hitting a multiplier of 10 or higher. About 1 in 5 you will hit the 4 multiplier.

The Rake
High rake percentage equals lower profitability. In the case of a 25 center, how much goes to the house? I don't have those statistics, but in a $1 Spin-n-go the rake is 7.53% (7 cents). The higher the buy-in,. the lower the percentage. A $100 buy-in will cost you $5 in rake fees.

My Opinion
You may be better off playing the lottery or slots, if you just want to throw your money away. I might play one, if I could, just to see what all the fuss is about. Maybe play a couple more if I am in the "hit the jackpot" type of mood.

Last edited:
TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dont think most people should play these- the realistic sustainable rois are very low, and the best players have low rois in these. If you are not really studying these ....you have almost no chance over a significant amount of games to show a profit.

M

Malette82

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely a slow grueling way of trying to earn a bankroll. I personally enjoy playing sit and go's I love multi table trny 👌

Lupu Anatolie

Lupu Anatolie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not profitable of ten games 9 are 0.50 and one of 1 or 1.5 dollars as saying a step forward two back)))

polote21

polote21

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you do not have a clear long-term strategy, it could exhaust you very quickly. The bot is mostly 0.50.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It is obvious, that spin & go is a profitable game, but mostly for a poker site. Usually for me such games bring damage and bad mood. Especially if you have little money left, I do not recommend playing such games.

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Try it,you need to have at least 10 buy-ins...

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not recommend playing spin, there is a lot of variance and I think it is not wrth it. I was playing a spin of 025 to win a ticket in a challenge, most of the spin were 050 cents of prize, and when I had prizes for 1 or 1.50 dollars, I lost them, I only received low cards, after finishing the challenge win my ticket and finish +2.50.
It is better to play sits of 025 normal speed of 45 players.

A

Anders1616

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play 0,25 spin and go, to kill the time waiting for a tournament to start.
I can keep my bankroll, but i am not wining. It is more or less stationary.

BilNicholson

BilNicholson

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, although they wouldn't be my game to grind if my bankroll was that small as variance is really high.

W

willko01000

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
its based on your skill

Its purely down to your skill level.

You will be having to break even in your win losses to be sure to raise your bank roll (on average).

They are very profitable as you can always double up or trip, quads your investment and maybe more.

You need to play aggressive if you want to get a good roi.

N

Npchapman

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
No go spin & go

Spin & go really is the bingo of PokerStars!
Variance plays such a strong part, you may as well shut your eyes and hope! Slightly better at the higher stakes. $7+. Better, to wait as cash game easier to control.

Lorpugo

Lorpugo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i crush 0.25 spins with 40 percent winrate

R

Rolco

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
^ 40% isn't high enough to make a meaningful return given the rake and how often the prize pool is 2X buy-in.

Maume

Maume

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It was one of the ways that I managed to be more profitable