thedarkman

thedarkman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I played another $2.20 Omaha, a regular one this time, and made the final table, busted out 7th with aces. It took nearly 6 hours so I suppose that counts as cheap entertainment. The attached hand is amusing. I flopped top set but was cautious because of the draws. Playing garbage, a guy raised with bottom set. The flush came on the river, and I bet. He thought he as ahead for some reason. Sigh.

Attachments

• quads.jpg
    quads.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 18
Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yup playing small stakes if fun but you’re never going to get rich from it. A huge cash might get you $100 in a large tournament. On the other hand, you’ll still be able to pay your mortgage during a long down swing.

thedarkman

thedarkman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Yup playing small stakes if fun but you’re never going to get rich from it. A huge cash might get you $100 in a large tournament. On the other hand, you’ll still be able to pay your mortgage during a long down swing.

I wouldn't do it if I couldn't multitask. Mostly wordprocessing rather than surfing.

Banjois

Banjois

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I tried out a $2.20 Omaha tournament the other day, and it was the most insane "everybody goes all in pre-flop with nothing" tournament I've ever encountered....