SITTING OUT,,Should You Be Rewarded ????

EA2USN

EA2USN

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The only tournaments that I have played in online with any kind of sit out problem are freerolls. But, sit outs are DEAD MONEY.

If you don’t like all the sit outs move up in buy ins. I guarantee that there will not be a sit out problem at $20 plus level.

DcrcKdKng

DcrcKdKng

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Sitting out is common strategy for satellites or when short players are close to make ITM.

if you get a healthy stack and are near of the end of the satellite, than you should go to take a bath, eat, read, or do something else and just wait to get your reward.

why shouldnt' you be rewarded for being SO??

Regards

:jd4:

D

dpoole71

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like when people sit out it's free chips and one less person to play against

mbrenneman0

mbrenneman0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Every time you play a tournament with people sitting out, that’s extra dead money in the pot that 1 less person is fighting for. You should be fighting to take their blinds fairly regularly.
Free rolls are awesome, sometimes 6 of 10 players are sitting out, and basically my steal% is through the roof!!!!
About 80% if the other table mates are weak. I just leave their B.B. alone

+1 agreed

Would you guys complaining about this rather them sit there and fold every hand? Atleast when they sit out they cant see when they have AA

U

UrsinusMaximus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When people sit out it can lead to a peverse situation where people who act before the playing sitting out get an advantage over the rest of the table. They are much more likely to be able to steal the blinds of the player sitting out as opposed to someone who acts after the player sitting out. I notice this mainly in freerolls where there may be multiple people sitting out at an table and one active player is obtaining a discernable advantage.