sitNgo tables $0.25 9 max

bangs47

bangs47

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
trying from low buy ins to raise up my bankroll i have started playing again since 2010 and todays players are donks fish and crazy players how to dealwith any game strategy moves i should know about ?

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course you dont find the best players in $0,25 SnGs, because that would be a waste of their time. And of course there is a wide variety of players in these games with some being decently good and others just playing for fun and not even trying to play well. But with that being said todays players are much better, than they were in 2010, because much more knowledge about poker strategy is available now.

So if you feel, that the opposite is the case, there is a high chance, that what you perceive as "donks, fish and crazy players" are actually sometimes good players, who understand, that aggression is important to win in poker. It has happened many times, that someone has berated me in the chat, when I move all-in preflop in a situation, where this is exactly, what I am supposed to do.

So the first thing, I will suggest you, is to take the free CC course "become a winning poker player in 30 days". This will teach you the fundamentals and lay a solid foundation for your further path. My other suggestion is to raise the bar a little bit. I checked your sharkscope profile, and you have played almost 10.000 games on pokerstars for an average buyin of just $0,5.

It is possible to build up a bankroll from almost nothing, like you are trying to now. But the big question is: why? You are from canada, so it should not be that difficult for you to find lets say $100 to invest in a starting bankroll for poker. The problem with starting from scratch is, that you will be spending a lot of time being stuck in freerolls and penny games. And this can lead to a loss of motivation, so that you end up giving up, before you have gotten anywhere at all. This has happened to numerous otherwise talented forum members.

With a $100 starting bankroll you can play the $1 "On demand" SnGs on PokerStars, which have the same structure as the $0,25 version, you currently play. And you can also mix in some $0,55 and $1,1 MTTs and some $2 single table SnGs. So you have a much wider variety of games to choose from. And even more importantly the path to a real poker bankroll like $500 or $1.000 becomes much shorter.

bangs47

bangs47

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
i tried my first game and went on final table on 45 players max it was ok my first try won 62 cents yeah