Sit n go satellites

K

Kassandra677

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sit and Go Satellites I like very much and I regularly select through them at tournaments, it is very convenient especially for beginners who have not bankroll allows you to pay a high buy-in

James_Moria

James_Moria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play sng satellite, because if you are not very lucky person and you have a few cents you still can earn tickets for those tournaments.
And remember , even here all depends on luck!!!! but
I also recommend everyone)

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I grind them, lot of value at those because atm I am doing something like bankroll challenge. If I qualify for the target tournament or I play it or I unregister and try something else with the same buy-in.
They have a lot of variance because it's a push/fold tournament but at the smallest stakes you can earn some profit.Thumbs up from me!

Jester36rus

Jester36rus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This sats are the real chance to qualify for particular MTT, and not only for $1.1 or $2.2 for a bit low buy-in. I was qualified in $109 tourneys with such ones.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like most satellites, whether SnG or the big field MTTs. There is an element of bingo playing, but that seems to be true for the tourneys that they sat into as well.

Poker Tells