sit in go 9 or 45 players?

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
who here on the forum plays sit in go? and if you play what format 9 players or 45 players? I'm playing the 45 and I'm having a good roi so far

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play a decent amount of SnGs, and I play several different formats. Where do you find 45-mans? Those on pokerstars have been replaced by "on demand" games.

Canaldo Kao

Canaldo Kao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I've already won both of these formats, but it's an excellent type of tournament for you to improve your skills. Keep it up!👊🤜🤛

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play a decent amount of SnGs, and I play several different formats. Where do you find 45-mans? Those on PokerStars have been replaced by "on demand" games.
the 45 players are from the ps, even the on demand ones, the micros are up to 45 players and it always completes the players and you can make volume

Berandir

Berandir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I prefer multi table tournaments, 45 players. In PS we have good tournaments like this!

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the 45 players are from the ps, even the on demand ones, the micros are up to 45 players and it always completes the players and you can make volume
That is true, and they also have lower rake than the other micro SnGs, so they are a good place to start building a small bankroll. Unfortunately the $5 games dont always run and rarely fill. So the 45-man action kind of caps out at just $2 these days. If you have the time to play them, MTTs are the best way to move up from there. If not you will need to get into the other formats (50/Fifty, 6-man, 9-man, 18-man).

almir nicolau

almir nicolau

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I play, sits go are a way to earn money more efficiently without worrying about variance.
I really like playing the 45p from Pokerstars because it's very similar to the mtts that I play in parallel, increasing in my sessions.
9 max is a very effective game that we can get a lot of volume playing 10 tables+ I think even 9 max is very soft but I usually play just 45p.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
who here on the forum plays sit in go? and if you play what format 9 players or 45 players? I'm playing the 45 and I'm having a good roi so far
I've played the 9, 45, and when I had 180 and 990 places, I prefer the 45 because I can play a little more

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
9 max is a very effective game that we can get a lot of volume playing 10 tables+ I think even 9 max is very soft but I usually play just 45p.
I dont think, 9-man SnGs are great for excessive multitabling, because you have a play a decent amount of heads-up and short-handed poker, which require concentration. I also dont think, the games on Stars are soft, except in the micros ($2 and below). If you look at the sharkscope leaderboard, there are some regs, who make decent money in $5-10 SnGs on Stars. But the games are pretty reg infested, and if 7-8 regs are playing against just 1-2 fish, then only the very best regs will be able to overcome the rake and show a profit.