Chips
lol lex veldhuis has 140k at first break

pricecube

pricecube

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, it's been 3 hours and I'm still in the low buy in SCOOP #3 event. Never played 6-max or rebuy before so not doing badly. Got $14,973 in chips with the blinds 200/400/50 and approx. 6,400 people left. I'm currently 4,852th and top 3,000 get paid. Unfortunately the guy to my immediate left is reraising pretty much every time I enter the pot. Just trying to stay patient but it's difficult. When he does get called he seems to always hit his set or river his nut flush. Hoping I get moved to a new table soon!

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
have like 10k, can't get anything going

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AQ < AJ aipf, aah well. Will just have to win the hu tomorrow

pricecube

pricecube

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just got knocked out in 4,701st place. Couldn't really get anything going - was always hovering around $12,000. When blinds were 300/600/70 and I had $11,000 I shoved with AK and got called by A 10 and of course he flopped the 10. Oh well, enjoyed my first experience with SCOOP.

R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was elimited just after the addon/break. Had 12,000 in chips, blinds still low raised it up on the button with 10's and over top shove by big stack in the SB who had 40/20 stats.

Easy call, turns over 5,6 os and hits runner runner runner for a straight lol.

All tournamenrs aren't going well in general, been getting it in good 9 times out of 10 and just losing..maybe it's getting all the bad luck out the way now and I'll rip up the 109 main event?:p

Pascal-lf

Pascal-lf

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sigh, internet down all day so couldn't play 5r but back up again :)

Poker Orifice - I played both SCOOPs yesterday and not one of the players on either of my tables had made any sort of profit. Today on the $11 rebuy I've got two players on my table with reasonably good results. If you are getting drawn tables of regs you are just getting really unlucky, these things are packed with fish

GL all in $11r

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Sigh, internet down all day so couldn't play 5r but back up again :)

Poker Orifice - I played both SCOOPs yesterday and not one of the players on either of my tables had made any sort of profit. Today on the $11 rebuy I've got two players on my table with reasonably good results. If you are getting drawn tables of regs you are just getting really unlucky, these things are packed with fish

GL all in $11r
I had actually taken a screenshot of my first table (after I'd read this thread about 'softest fields evah'), with intentions of posting it in this thread. I deleted it after though. I have pokerprolabs software so on all my tables (& any I'm observing) there's a table attached to bottom of table showing all stats. of players. I was like the only micro donk on my table & seriously only one losing player, a guy who had avg. buyin $170'ish'. Perhaps it was the 'lack of luck of the draw', lol. I actually like bein' on tables with regs.so I didn't mind it much.

R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How did you do anyway PO?

Was it tough? I'd like to experience a table full of decent players just to see how different the play is than the crap I'm used too :p

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
How did you do anyway PO?

Was it tough? I'd like to experience a table full of decent players just to see how different the play is than the crap I'm used too :p
It was early levels so nothing unusual > usually pots were hu, blinds folded.. or maybe 3bet/fold.. 3bet/call, etc. Instead of the micro fishfest raise, call call call call call 'MinRs' out of pos., call, call, call, call, call... Flop > Min3bettor 'minbets' flop 1/20th pot.. & folds to minraise, lol.
I played that $11 turbo today with a ticket I'd won a few mos. ago in a freeroll. Yah.. you get 10,000 starting chips but 20bb stacks by break. Shoved a few times with blinds at 500/1,000 & 600/1,200 uncontested... then had to shove 11'ish' bb's in utg1 w KQs.. SB wakes up w AQ & it's 'gg' me.
First table today was quite a bit different than the other day. Still had 6 winning players on it, 3 of them were $30+ avg. buyin, 3,000+ mtt's played, ROI +90%, 68%, & 94%
Went out in 7,500'ish' Good Luck to all who are still in it!!

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AK < QJ to get back to average in $11 turbo. No cashes so far booya! No games I wanna play tomorrow so better to some roll building before the hu plo and the nl knockout :eek:

W

WiZZiM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Meh, out early in the $22 Mixed Holdem. Had the nuts on the turn, got all the chips in, and got rivered by a full house, oh well.

R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was early levels so nothing unusual > usually pots were hu, blinds folded.. or maybe 3bet/fold.. 3bet/call, etc. Instead of the micro fishfest raise, call call call call call 'MinRs' out of pos., call, call, call, call, call... Flop > Min3bettor 'minbets' flop 1/20th pot.. & folds to minraise, lol.
I played that $11 turbo today with a ticket I'd won a few mos. ago in a freeroll. Yah.. you get 10,000 starting chips but 20bb stacks by break. Shoved a few times with blinds at 500/1,000 & 600/1,200 uncontested... then had to shove 11'ish' bb's in utg1 w KQs.. SB wakes up w AQ & it's 'gg' me.
First table today was quite a bit different than the other day. Still had 6 winning players on it, 3 of them were $30+ avg. buyin, 3,000+ mtt's played, ROI +90%, 68%, & 94%
Went out in 7,500'ish' Good Luck to all who are still in it!!

haha.

I love the examples of micro limit poker, it's so spot on it made me smile! :)

Tom1559

Tom1559

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Going to play a couple of the lower level Omaha games but main focus is on the $215 HORSE event. Good luck to everyone playing in the SCOOP games.

pricecube

pricecube

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just got knocked out of SCOOP Event #19 (L). First time playing a deep stack tourney. 20,510 entrants and I finished 5,191st. Would have been nice to cash but to be honest I feel like I've learned so much just from playing for those 4 hours. And I satty'd my way in so it was a cheap lesson! Hope everyone is having some good luck in SCOOP!

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I've only played a few of the $22's but what I found was > because there was a ton of good MTT players online (playing in the other events) they were also playing in the 'L' events. One of the ones I was doing quite well in (a few hrs. in with decent stack)... all of a sudden the player on my immediate left comes to life & 3-bets me every f'n time I opened (from any position!) & made my game HELL. Deep enough to 4bet light... I decide I've had enough & 4bet them... to which they immediately respond with a snap shove 5bet allin. Ran his name (after that incident) & then saw he'd taken down WCOOP Events & had 2 x 1st place in the $1,000SuperTuesday.
& now this same guy is sitting on final two tables of the SCOOP MnEv.($10k buyin). Knew there were lots of good regs. playin' the 'L' buyins too
cillfs: There were plenty of spots to pick up chips but there were also plenty of ver(y good players on the 'L' tables too.
Just watchin the final tables play out of the SCOOP MainEvent(s) now. (guy I was cheering for just went out in 12th.. sigh)

Top 10 Games