Jason Bralli

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
ok, ok, with this hand was easy!

But there should be some reward when you eliminate pro, do you agree?

kkkkk
:D

Attachments

• nice pot AA.JPG
    nice pot AA.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 35
BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Back on full tilt we would have the red pros come to the table and at first it was like wow but as you get to play them more and more then it was like whatever.

If you make it to the wsop and play one of the other games that the high stakes folks know very well you might get to table with a "well known" pro. Or at least run across them walking around.

Point is, they're just people trying to take your money. Don't think they're special or play differently than you normally would.

Nice hand by the way. Hope you did well.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In my opinion, everyone is a player, at the table, I don't see it as a professional, I see it as an opponent, congratulations on the good hand

KRANKES

KRANKES

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
damn, his hand was hard to fold, but as you said, it's easy with aces :)

P86

P86

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't believe a pro player should be dealt with differently than any other player iy only depends on what you know about him and how he has been doing at the table...

Also i don't know how the hand has played out so that could be interesting to analyse, was he short and shoved preflop?

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Its always fun when you have a chance you play again someone of this caliber and taking them out is just so sweet. Enjoy the moment. I recently was playing against a pro who was steaming the game. Was very interesting to see the results and hear his comments on one of my plays. He was so wrong on his thought's on my hands.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
He is a player too, playing with the same rules, you played the aces and they worked! Well done!

E

EarnDAStack

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the problem with that would be it creates an unfair dynamic for all other players involved. The pros are then more likely to get called off with weaker hands in an attempt to bounty hunt giving them the ability to play tighter and hoover up chips when they have value hands.

There are some promotional tournaments where they do this but it's an unfair calculation to add in on top of everything else in this game to think about and as I said I think it would work as a mechanism to add to the pros potential bb/100