Chips
I never won anything yet trying my best

F

fernandoprrt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With this ticket, I finished in Final Table and won a ticket to the Big Bang Event, but I wasn't playing well and was eliminated early.

L

leon_fush

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's very difficult to win in this selection ... how many have not tried everything by ... my congratulations and good luck in this tournament ...

J

Jack Reacher

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never get close to win ticket

AlayneBarros

AlayneBarros

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congratulations, you play well, good luck.

andreigabor

andreigabor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you for your support, i will continue playing but for now i have to fix my laptop and after that I will deposit some cash and i will start again, is my hobby and i really like to play this game, these are some examples for me and for you also, that is possible to win somthing big one day ! Good luck to you all !!!

M

Mika Mijic

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I won too 3.30 Ticket for School Pass.. Sometimes we just need luck for poker,just luck.. [emoji4][emoji4]

andreigabor

andreigabor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I won too 3.30 Ticket for School Pass.. Sometimes we just need luck for poker,just luck.. [emoji4][emoji4]

You are right :))) i know what you are talkin about ;) we luck alao with some monster hands because there are a lot of ppl who shoves with garbage hands :))

F

Fastone2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congrats.... Maybe soon, you can move up to better games for more cash!!!
See ya, at the tables as soon as I can....

andreigabor

andreigabor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
another one from poker school :D

Attachments

• 1$ spin n go.jpg
    1$ spin n go.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 27
wsbar

wsbar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congratulations on your victory and success at the Big Bang.

weralomos

weralomos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Honestly, I never took part in the Big Bang.

masik6

masik6

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, Yes congratulations drifts always give confidence in the game more drifts you.

andreigabor

andreigabor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ebellari

ebellari

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
goodluck, just keep your patience in the tourney and im sure you can do it again

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Nice one , The featured video was very very cool , I didn't know that you can have a resume of your tourney!! Keep up the good results :)

Vorem

Vorem

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tournament for a ticket for 5 000 $

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 12
No1eJoker

No1eJoker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How can I register for that tournament /Freeroll Super Satellite/ and get a chance to win a ticket?

schtiuky

schtiuky

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
True you can get free tickets for the tournaments. Did it also.

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you have not won anything yet, that's just one entry, the hardest thing is to win the BIGBANG, although intellipoker is having a lot of criticism from its members for the poor of their promises in the scratch, it is very difficult to win a tiket, for example the tiket for the BIGBANG tournament never comes out! ... some intellipoker members suggest that they include at least starscoins in the awards as they did before, or that they give a prize to the members who pass the tests as they did before ..... anyway I wish you luck in the BIGBANG tournament! ... a recommendation I make! you have to take into account that in that tournament you are going to play with other types of players that you played with in the FREEROLL, keep in mind that, Lucky Friend

Mickflava888

Mickflava888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yesterday I just turn my bankroll of 0,01 $ into 28 $ in Jackpot freeroll :)) was a great run ! My first time when i cashed in this kind of tournament, you have ti try also, and to be patient, here you have a little movie from pokerstars ! :)) good luck to everyone.

http://www.starswinningmoments.com/...6872_10485507_e9gegu0lmg_video.mp4&tid=113326
superb my man what a feeling when you hit the final tabke eh? and ur spott on patience ia the way forward! congrats brother you should have won that final hand btw. maybe a 1st place next time??
i had a tourney win & came 8 th in the same tourney a week later "the $500 first depositors" cheers again. Mf888

kraemer

kraemer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good luck in the Big Bang Final then!

I use the scratch game from time to time too... Why not? Maybe someday I will be the next lucky jackpot winner :) And when I win school passes I usually take a shot at the tourny that offers $3.30 tickets...

But the tournaments are horrible.... I usually find myself donked out by clowns in the first hour when they happily go all-in with 2 outs. And hit on the river of course!!!

Milosika1991

Milosika1991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I won the scratch and match ticket at the pokerstars and I finished last night at 40th place I won $ 8.90 ... The first place was $ 670 I could get to the final table but I did not have the luck :(