School Pass Ticket

tilan501

tilan501

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Keep going!! U will have some nice rewards one day!

No1eJoker

No1eJoker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congratulations, good luck :)

AgentXtreme

AgentXtreme

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always found the big bang satelitte so hard for me xD but you did it , what can I say , well played and good luck on the tourney :D

HennieP

HennieP

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The $3.30 ticket tournament is a bit tricky because it's also a re-buy ($0.20) so players tend to go crazy sometimes. I haven't had much success with the Big Bang satellite however but I haven't played it much either.

I'd like to add though that you definitely should try the PokerSchool League free-rolls. The top 500 in the elementary league gets a small cash reward at the end of the month. 1st position is $50 and it goes down to $1 from there. If you make it to the top 2000 of the elementary league you get promoted to high school level and get more cash prizes. To get points you only need to finish in the top 15% of the players in any given tournament. Of course the higher you finish the more points you get. The $10 prize pool is just candy. The real aim is to as many points as you can in a month.

M

Michael Amirault

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Free Rolls are not free :)

I think when you calculate that if I earn 40$/hr , spending 4 hrs to win a $10 free roll then I'm $120 in the whole... but great if you can win , getting through the first 2 hrs is Donk hell... oh my, it does help you tighten up your game though :)

Y

Yoo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ive started to use that tickets to have 14 or so same bingo i see on tables.

Congrats to claimb to all this gamblers:)

vmsizo

vmsizo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's very difficult to win a ticket in this tournament

HennieP

HennieP

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The biggest mistake people make is playing it like a normal tournament. The trick is to get enough chips to guarantee a ticket and then start folding just about any hand that can push you out of that position. Even if it means folding Aces.

vmsizo

vmsizo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The biggest mistake people make is playing it like a normal tournament. The trick is to get enough chips to guarantee a ticket and then start folding just about any hand that can push you out of that position. Even if it means folding Aces.
I agree with you. I, too, often make such an error

HennieP

HennieP

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never say never folks. Just finished one such an event and here's the result.

PokerStars Tournament #1922429758, No Limit Hold'em
Freeroll Super Satellite
1336 players
$18.90 USD added to the prize pool by PokerStars
Total Prize Pool: $29.70 USD
Target Tournament #1116529874 Buy-In: $3.30 USD
9 tickets to the target tournament

Tournament started 2017/06/09 19:10:00 CUST [2017/06/09 13:10:00 ET]

Dear HennieP,

You finished the tournament in 1st place.

This qualifies you for a seat in Tournament #1116529874. A ticket to this tournament was issued in your name. You can use this ticket to register. See Tournament #1116529874 Lobby for further details. You will be unable to unregister from this tournament.

Narciso

Narciso

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Quiet tournament to win, the point is that you win tickets for some tournaments that will only happen at the end of the year!

vmsizo

vmsizo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Quiet tournament to win, the point is that you win tickets for some tournaments that will only happen at the end of the year!
This is not true. If you win this ticket, you can participate in any tournament with a contribution of $ 3.30))

HennieP

HennieP

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is not true. If you win this ticket, you can participate in any tournament with a contribution of $ 3.30))

This. I used my $3.30 ticket to enter a Bounty Builder tournament and I was able to knock out quite a few players before being eliminated. I made $13 from that $3.30 entry. Then I got my Aces cracked by some silly guy with J7. :(

L

leon_fush

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's great that you won ... I nirazu did not win this ticket, although there were already a lot of attempts)) Now we need to drag this tournament ... good luck at the table.

andreigabor

andreigabor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The $3.30 ticket tournament is a bit tricky because it's also a re-buy ($0.20) so players tend to go crazy sometimes. I haven't had much success with the Big Bang satellite however but I haven't played it much either.

I'd like to add though that you definitely should try the PokerSchool League free-rolls. The top 500 in the elementary league gets a small cash reward at the end of the month. 1st position is $50 and it goes down to $1 from there. If you make it to the top 2000 of the elementary league you get promoted to high school level and get more cash prizes. To get points you only need to finish in the top 15% of the players in any given tournament. Of course the higher you finish the more points you get. The $10 prize pool is just candy. The real aim is to as many points as you can in a month.
I know brother all these details, I've been playing for 3 months in the master league, thank you anyway and I wish you good luck !;)

andreigabor

andreigabor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Another final table with a school pass ticket (School Pass Boost 20$ Added Freeroll 6 Max ZOOM ), I'm finished on 3, with these tickets I'm lucky but when playing for real money I do not succeed at all :(

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
gunit

gunit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The most interesting is when you play for a ticket and you play for a very long time you fly out to the top 20 and you think why I needed all this ...

Teodora Agardi

Teodora Agardi

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congrats!I never won ticket yet..maybe I am not that lucky...I hope sometime I could ... I would love to play .

G

gnobehttih

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i got 5 free tickets from login in Intellipoker. now i trie to play those 20 and 50 gtd tournaments and also think that if im finishing top20 why i wasted so many time for that bulls..t :D

andreigabor

andreigabor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i got 5 free tickets from login in Intellipoker. now i trie to play those 20 and 50 gtd tournaments and also think that if im finishing top20 why i wasted so many time for that bulls..t :D
If you like to play poker, there's no excuse! There is like a training session :)

AlayneBarros

AlayneBarros

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I participate in the intelipoker too and I won several tickets plus it is very difficult to win some tournament, congratulations.

Masi2197

Masi2197

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congratulations it is not easy to win a ticker in this tournament as you see a lot of fishes, luck in your next tournament, there you can not put in practice accumulate many chips is more strategies, analyze and a bit of luck