Berandir

Berandir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Do you usually play satellite tournaments? Ever had good results playing a guaranteed entry?

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Generally these tournaments are a constant shooting, you have to have money to be able to play several at once, if you intend to win a ticket to a small or large tournament playing a single satellite you are wrong, I am not good at getting percentage of possibilities but I would tell you that you have 1% of achieving it

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Sometimes I've played them... but I definitely don't feel any motivation knowing that if I manage to be among the prize-winning positions, I'll have to go to another satellite...

Mimo..Mach

Mimo..Mach

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Satellite tournaments are an excellent way for players who have a very low bankroll and aspire to enter a tournament with significant earnings. In my case I have managed to win tickets and then stay in profit positions. Also, if you are a good player, you can get entry to good tournaments by investing little money even if you have to enter directly. Stories of players who have even started playing Freeroll then 2 or 3 satellites and then make good winnings on guaranteed mains!

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I have not played much of this since as they said it is a constant shooting, where money is required to play them!

Stringy

Stringy

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
i only play them to pass time practise and test my luck, furthest i've gone is like top 50

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always play satellites, I've used them to enter larger tournaments many times, for example, the last time I entered a $50 tournament via a $2.5 satellite. Entering such a tournament directly can damage your bankroll.

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
sim, é muito bom jogar satélite para ter um alto conhecimento do torneio que você vai jogar caso ganhe a entrada!

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I play them just to play. I don't take them seriously. I play them when I'm tired

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Played one recently .... Ended up in FT aswell i think although instead of getting bigger value ticket i were unfortunate enough to get real cash lol ...

Dimidrol2

Dimidrol2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I always play satellites and have used them many times to participate in major tournaments, for example, there was a passage to MT 320 $ through a series of satellites starting with 1 cent and winning $ 675. For the last time, the satellite is $1 for a ticket of $5.5 and the prize is $ 114. In general, I collected all my bankroll on satellites, one thing is bad, the time spent on getting a ticket is very much, so now I don't play often.

Jamil

Jamil

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I don't like it taking a lot of time without benefit, otherwise there is no professionalism, everyone works all in without any thinking🤣

mateuszjason

mateuszjason

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
I like to play satellite tournaments very much.
You play with a completely different strategy, not many players understand it, so the game is very profitable.
The next step to reach the cash register and build a bankroll at no great cost.

Bnobob

Bnobob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
at the end of the year there were great satellites I was able to play the main tournament of the 109$ buyn phenomenon spending only a 0.11 add-on on the weekends there are also great satellites and the big Scoop/Wcoop MMS events

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
The best option to participate in major tournaments is to qualify in satellites. My first participation in a major Sunday Million tournament took place just 2 months after I learned how to play poker, thanks to the satellite

Bnobob

Bnobob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The best option to participate in major tournaments is to qualify in satellites. My first participation in a major Sunday Million tournament took place just 2 months after I learned how to play poker, thanks to the satellite
satellites provided me with 2 tickets for sunday this in 1 year I play satellites daily but not every day or every week some days of the year I had no entry fee

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Didn't play for a long since they don't allow unregistering from target tournament

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The number of steps varies. On average, these are 5-7 phased tournaments. I can't stand it.....

Bnobob

Bnobob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
in december i got a ticket for sunday storm paying a buyin of 0'33 there were 8 entries

Sash_XXL

Sash_XXL

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Do you usually play satellite tournaments? Ever had good results playing a guaranteed entry?
Sometimes I play which were my best wins 2 x 1 ticket to the $109 WCOOP tournament

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I used to play a lot in satellites. I even managed to win tickets worth 50 and 100 dollars several times. Satellites are a good alternative for players with a small bankroll, but of course it all depends on the player's skills, patience and discipline.

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello. I play it sometimes when i don't have a bankroll or i just want to prepare before the tournament itself.

InnerForce

InnerForce

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't recommend playing satelites unless you wanna see the sickest bad beats and stupidest plays getting lucky, also most of them are hyper turbo so luck is factor about 90%
Few hours ago i played 15 satellites with buy-in of 1.5$ and didn't win seat.
The tournament buy-in was 15$ so i wasted 22.5$ to win a seat to 15$ buy-in tournament.
Luckily i played some final tables of other tournaments and get my money back.
In the satelites my premium hands where cracked by trash hands almost everytime.
Example: I (about 25bb) have AA in middle position and i raise 2.2BB and the person in the button (also about 25BB) push all in and i instantly call, he shows 93s and he flops 2 pair and i am out 😀
I may be smiling now but then i was so angry and tilted 😂

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have not played that many satellites, but I have had good results in those, I played, and I kind of like them, because its something different. However I have had poor results in the tournaments, I qualified for, and satellites are not good bankroll management. And for that reason I have kind of taken a step back from satellites and not played them for the last 2-3 month.

Mogulkahn

Mogulkahn

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello guys, i dont understand how it work and how it t possible, but every time when im win sat 109 on 888 i had a terrible cooler on the tournament... Any body win a money on tournament from sat, and how much ?

Poker Tells