Satellite To Sunday Storm Anniversary 1M$ Gtd

gimka2L

gimka2L

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Just satellited in to the pokerstars Sunday Storm 1M Gtd on the 24 April for just 0,33$.

Pokerstars is running satellites with 50 seats for just 0,33$ that are considerably soft so if you want to save some cash they are nice.

Had a little bubble sweat actually cause I thought I had more chips than anticipated so blinded out on the stone bubble but I guess somebody busted before me so I got the ticket.
LuckyTicket

See you in the Storm :ciao:

gardin555

gardin555

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congrats on the ticket! Good luck in the game! :top:

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wish you the best of luck with this massive tournament. I am not going to be playing it, because it start much to late in the evening in my time zone. With 5 hours late registration, its already 1 am CET, when late reg closes, and day 1 will not end until 6 am CET. Which is pretty much the time, I need to get up to go to work monday morning :)

gimka2L

gimka2L

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Cashed

What a huge field that was and a long tournament (Played for 7 hours till 4AM local but didn`t get tired, focused all the way).
Had a blast of a start getting 2 bounties right out the gate, risky but paid off:

QQ 200bb V had AKs
KK 200bb V had QQ

After a few hands a new player joined in almost jamming every second hand so i knew something was up, safely picked up QQ and he jams UTG with over 150bb
3rdbounty QQ 150bb Held nicely

After that caught AA went to flop i raised, he 3bets, i 4bet back and he shoves, so 300bb pot and bounty came my way

4 AA300bb

Later caught some lowstack bounties, battled with some brazilians, overall just enjoyed the game.
After late reg ended got some nice double ups to 200k stack (60bb at the time) but the levels sped up and also ended up card dead for about 2 hours so went out in 2311th place after flipping 77<AJo for 10bb Cashing for 29$+20$.

So all together very nice run (could`ve ended right at the start), was aiming for day 2 but caught too many hands at the start and not enough in the end. :laugh:

Last edited:
Poker Tells