MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I prefer regular tournaments where the blinds increase every 10 minutes. In fact, I play in hyper or turbo tournaments only when they are freerolls :)

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
Hyper can be fun but you don't get to play much poker before the all-in or fold phase.

theoxy

theoxy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer regular tournaments where the blinds increase every 8 or 10 minutes.

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Definitely regular. Turbo and hyper is too randomly for me. If you want achieve good result in this kind of games you must win couple of allins in early stage of tournament to efficiently manage your stake on later phase.

almir nicolau

almir nicolau

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
High guaranteed games with a value find will always be juicier the entry being regular, hyper or turbo.
I play and prefer regular tournaments because there is more gameplay right at the beginning and when we are in the final straights and FT.

Turbo and hyper tournaments play a lot, but with the variance that exists in poker, it will be very exhausting on an emotional basis.
Hyper and turbo tournaments play much shorter stacks so we have to go all-in earlier than regular tournaments.

RonanPERNA

RonanPERNA

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I prefer regular games where the stakes go up more slowly. This favors me, and I will have post flop games more often.

nakiesQUensyyy

nakiesQUensyyy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I like to play turbo and hyper on ggpoker, there are a lot of inadequate players who do complete garbage

Fepitaph

Fepitaph

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't like turbos, especially at the micros, and especially freerolls. you can perform the right actions that will bring a lot of winnings at a distance, but in a specific case you will lose half of your stack and you will sit on tilt, and since the tournament grid is not very wide for me, to put it mildly, I would like to play more reliably in each specific case, so that my choice is freezeouts, where people play a little calmer than in turbo

Nikon10000

Nikon10000

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Choosing between these options depends on your personal preference and play style. If you prefer a more relaxed and reflective approach, regular poker is the perfect choice. If you like speed and dynamics, then turbo or hyper poker may be more suitable for you.

choprav

choprav

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Regular gives you more time to play better poker before all in constantly coming from at least 1 person every hand

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
goodnight
Good to be.
what do you prefer regular, turbo or hyper tournaments?
My humble experience shows the following:

1. regular: This is my preferred speed; not having to play trash cards too often; but that speed might make me too tight, waiting for the monsters to come out of the closet…

2. turbo:
This is the speed that makes me progress in poker; I just start playing; before these cards i folded them now i play them, i just don't have time to wait, what am i waiting for…

3. hyper: I've played a few hands and a few tournaments at this speed, I think it's for pretty advanced players...

sidd4rt4

sidd4rt4

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
Regular if you will take your time or turbo if you dont have to much time to play

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At the beginning I liked the turbo better due to having less time to dedicate to poker but from the middle of my journey so far, I prefer regular.

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I prefer freerolls first, and I don't care what their structure or format is. And I also play in regular tournaments from time to time :)

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, Everybody! If to say honestly, in last time I prefer...the all types of tournaments: and regular, and turbo, and hyper!
Because I don't know exactly, where Me is waiting my Lady Luck! Therefore I try the All! And sometimes this helps Me!

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I love fast games hyper turbo this is the best mode I think late registration lasts up to 30 minutes, which makes it possible not to wait for other players to wait 2 hours late for registrations as usual, this is a very long time so I love hyper turbo mode and there the game goes fast who needs a long and boring game

S

Sopt

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SI
Chips
I like turbo, hyper is just too fast. My results do tell that I should only focus on regular however. Never had much winnings in faster formats.

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer regular. At 888poker there is a tournament where the blind is 1 minute, I think horrible.

EmptyHouse

EmptyHouse

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
I play regular and turbo tournaments. I don't like hyper.

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
In SNGs, I love 6-handed turbos, but about MTTs, I love the slow and deep stack format.
But unfortunately, I have rarely time for such MTTs. but I think these are the best. :)

R.Melnyk77

R.Melnyk77

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I like to play regular or turbo tournaments. I don't like hyper tournaments, because in them everything is decided by luck, and I prefer to rely on my skills.