Rebuy poker tournaments

Stevan

Stevan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What's everyone's opinions on rebuying straight away to gain an advantage? Is it a worthwhile investment into the tournament or would you go without and only use if going bust? Also thoughts on add ons ?

Never did that cuz i think it's stupid.
I play some RB MMT's on ACR/BC.
People who do it usually get into some all in and lose half stack and they are back on 2k( let's say that all had 2k and that he used double rebuy on beggining).
Add on is okay, i guess. Always use it, it gives me jump towards blinds so i can play some more hands.

Aceplayer55

Aceplayer55

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When you start the tourney, everyone gets the same number of chips. Lets say its 2000 as an example. When you rebuy - you still get 2000 chips, but the average stack is now 2100, so you get less for your money.

You are much better off waiting for the next tourney.

Last edited:
blackdevil724

blackdevil724

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't play rebuy tournaments often, except maybe some satelites...when i do i always make instant rebuy!!

pauloprcds

pauloprcds

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
U just have to be careful with your bank, this kind of tournaments can be really bad for bankroll ..

A

alecspr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
tournaments with rebuy and add on , I go when there are five minutes to close late registration . I enter with buy-in and rebuy . Important : only enter the buy more in the rebuy tallying more than mpedia the stacks of the tournament. And always do add on .