Is QTs Flush generally a shoving hand?

D

Daithi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
apparently the translator was disappointed. Why did you bet on the turn if you did not make it on the flop? After the second bet he could throw it away. When did you receive a re-raise on the river, what kind of hands did you expect to see? In the paired board, many hands appeared that beat you. But nevertheless, as you yourself said, you were blinded by the doubling.

All of your questions are answered above...

D

Daithi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Early in the tournament everyone is trapping so I would have just called the River re-raise or even folded to save chips for a later hand.

I try to limit my bets / losses to 10% of my stack early unless I have the nuts. If it costs more just wait it's early and we have hours to play.

I agree with calling. Folding, no way.

H

HeckinPhysics

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
With 3 of the suit on board, I probably would have done the same thing. Only risk was against A, suited something and K, suited something. 4 suited on board would have made it more iffy. Sometimes solid hands get beaten, but the chaos makes the game fun :)

J

Joey1998

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lately, I have gotten whacked with the bigger flush. Better to not push til you know they are bluffing the flush nut or you have it. So much nicer being on the other end of that big stick!
Jb

PuMa8818

PuMa8818

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All of your questions are answered above...
You asked the question, I expressed my opinion. In the context there were questions, but they are more rhetorical.

ScottieDuncan

ScottieDuncan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It happens to everyone at some time.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Ok that was brutal but it happens!
I like the turn lead here because you can do it with your club/diamond flush draws and any Kx but the reraise was kinda greedy to be honest, especially on a paired board. Nobody bluffs here , the reraise by him is always made for pure value unless the tournament was a high stakes one.

Just call , apparently you don't have fold here with the two clubs blocking the flush, if you beat by him then continue the run with the rest of your stack you still have many big blinds!

D

Daithi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You asked the question, I expressed my opinion. In the context there were questions, but they are more rhetorical.

You asked..
Why did you bet on the turn if you did not make it on the flop?
This was already asked before you and I provided the following asnwer.."I was trying to get a free card and get a feel of the hand. I don't have a very good experience inflating the pot from OOP. However, after calling the bet on the flop, I thought my draw would start becoming apparent so I wanted to conceal it by betting on that high Turn card with remote hopes taking it right there and then, and if the flush comes I am incresing my imply odds by concealing my flush.

You asked..
When did you receive a re-raise on the river, what kind of hands did you expect to see?
. Literally answered one post before yours. "hands like 2 pair, Straight".

It'd be handy to read the thread before commenting to know what has already been discussed. I'm sorry but this one thing that can seriously work me up. The fact that your 1st comment was unintelligible is not even an issue, but it sure had bad attitude.

PuMa8818

PuMa8818

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is your opinion. Just why ask "what did I do wrong?" and then negatively to criticism? And at the expense of questions, I said that they are rhetorical. These questions you should have asked yourself before you take any action, and do not answer me. And do not tell me what to do. I read the topic and wrote something, h There's no point in continuing the conversation ... GOOD LUCK!

D

Daithi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is your opinion. Just why ask "what did I do wrong?" and then negatively to criticism? And at the expense of questions, I said that they are rhetorical. These questions you should have asked yourself before you take any action, and do not answer me. And do not tell me what to do. I read the topic and wrote something, h There's no point in continuing the conversation ... GOOD LUCK!
Conversation? There never was one. How can you have a conversation with someone who starts a sentence with all-caps, 4 question marks, followed by some mambo-jambo.

Have a good life. Bye!

Full Flush Poker Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands