pass, we are waiting for the best situation for us, this is a little game nita

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Definitely call, aggressive players will never go to 3 bet all-in with hands KK-AA.With such a strong hand he would apply the slow play. He had a hand like AK or a pair below QQ

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
since it would be in ft and with the top even hand I would go all in to kick out other players giving the advantage to my hand, at least he should have JJ AQ AK!

P

Pickat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think I would fold there if I felt he was that tight of a player . There is a chance that he also has QQ but other than that you are probably a dog or at best a coin flip . If you fold you are pretty much tied in chips but co-leaders . Live to fight another day .

FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would fold because a player that is play tight goes all-in when there is strong action in front of him. I would think that he has to have a good hand and not a bluff.

Last edited:
C

Cash2019

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! If I understood correctly, you said that he plays only premium hands. In addition, this is the final table, where the payout structure is very different from other prizes. If there are shorter stacks at the table, I would not play coin flip with such a hand.