Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
If you can't rebuy, I'd say still take some shots in these to get a big stack early. There's a ton of these things running, 3 or 4 a day? So if you bust one for free, just play the next. I'm not a fan of rebuying in these because you actually need a fairly deep run to recoup say 4 rebuys, so if you double your chips at the beginning, bust that and double rebuy again plus take an add-on, thats 4BIs, where the cash doesn't reach more than $1 for a while. I'd prefer to not bother rebuying, take some shots and go for that money near the top for free.
best answer ^

B

BluffYou123

Back in the Game
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Agree that that's the best answer. I just deposited the $10 to see what they were like. My PS br was in a bad way (until I won $100 in the sharkscope weekly giveaway last week :D) so I thought I'd grind some extra cash out of these. Early on I typically shove AJs+ and 88+ to try build a stack or bust out.You'll get called by pretty much anything and everything.

B

BlueNowhere

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just shove ATC and double auto-rebuy if I doun't double up. I think i managed to turn a freeroll into a -ev tourney lol. Spent about $2.10 on it

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
OP, see what you went & did here!!!??

I'd only played one or two of these before (& while in a bunch of other games.. & when I first played it there were only ~2,500entrants).
Now today I go & play in TWO of them!! eek!! I'm afraid it might be habit forming! (in other words I'm fk'd).
No rebuys, no add-on, just cashed in another 2/2 (~2,100th of ~20,000 for the big $0.54 YES!!!!!!).

L

lukyl1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
haha doing well =], i finished my last one up last night at 410th for $1.60. Just couldn't keep up the pressure as the average stack started to catch up to me and my 100k became a push or fold stack.

Freeroll Passwords