Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I would like suggestions, I have a very low bankroll in the PS and I would like to face the lowest possible variance, so I would like to know about the members who play at this limit, which are the best tournaments that I could participate in?

The more specific the better, number, time.

paddyswarrior

paddyswarrior

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
I would like suggestions, I have a very low bankroll in the PS and I would like to face the lowest possible variance, so I would like to know about the members who play at this limit, which are the best tournaments that I could participate in?

There's a good few $1 tourneys available and also some satellites for under the $1. Just search for them in the lobby

They would be your only options at those stake levels

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best option with a small bankroll is the 1$ 18-45 man "on demand" game. They usually fill to 45 players, and then they are essentially a small MTT with 7 places paying. Just like the traditional 45-man SnGs, which they replaced in late 2021.

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips

The more specific the better, number, time
With your bankroll best would be feerolls and sit&gos

some examples:

RakeTheRake Freeroll (250$ gtd), today at 3.30 pm ET
entry fee:
0,01$, rebuy and addon 0,20$ ( only recommend the addon if you reach the end of rebuy phase)
tournament ID: 3518818962

Sunday Storm Satellite 0,33$, deepstack
The Sunday Storm is a very lucrative tournament with a guaranteed prizepool of 100K$, because it's a very popular regular tournament the prizepool exceeds almost always the guaranteed pool in avg 120K in the prizepool after late reg.
The winner also gets a special badge which can be shown next to your avatar.
The 33 cent qualifier for that are running from 3am ET to 1pm ET

and if you wanna play right now (6 min), there's a 0,55 cent qualifier (1R1A) for the Hot7,50$ which is a PKO MTT with 3K gtd
Tournament ID: 3540611232
late reg 30 min

Oh and of course today's 100$ CC freeroll which is also open to Silver member :)

Hope I could help you and good luck

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
With your bankroll best would be feerolls and sit&gos

some examples:

RakeTheRake Freeroll (250$ gtd), today at 3.30 pm ET
entry fee:
0,01$, rebuy and addon 0,20$ ( only recommend the addon if you reach the end of rebuy phase)
tournament ID: 3518818962

Sunday Storm Satellite 0,33$, deepstack
The Sunday Storm is a very lucrative tournament with a guaranteed prizepool of 100K$, because it's a very popular regular tournament the prizepool exceeds almost always the guaranteed pool in avg 120K in the prizepool after late reg.
The winner also gets a special badge which can be shown next to your avatar.
The 33 cent qualifier for that are running from 3am ET to 1pm ET

and if you wanna play right now (6 min), there's a 0,55 cent qualifier (1R1A) for the Hot7,50$ which is a PKO MTT with 3K gtd
Tournament ID: 3540611232
late reg 30 min

Hope I could help you and good luck

I understand that not everyone in the know, everyone who has time to give all this information, but I would like to mention that this is a beautiful example of a quality, effective, informative post, everything I expected from this topic and nothing that surprises me coming from @G0930 , always contributing in the best way possible, thank you very much, having you in this community makes it a special place every day!

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
I understand that not everyone in the know, everyone who has time to give all this information, but I would like to mention that this is a beautiful example of a quality, effective, informative post, everything I expected from this topic and nothing that surprises me coming from @G0930 , always contributing in the best way possible, thank you very much, having you in this community makes it a special place every day!
very nice of you to say, always happy to help ;)

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The issues with satellites is, you need to cash first in the satellite and then in the target tournament, before any money goes back into the account. So if for instance you are playing the mentioned satellites for 7,5$ or 11$ MTTs with a 100$ bankroll, you need to get extremely lucky to not go broke at some point. But if you are just playing for fun, and can deposit more money later, or maybe add from freeroll winnings, then poor bankroll management dont matter.

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The issues with satellites is, you need to cash first in the satellite and then in the target tournament, before any money goes back into the account. So if for instance you are playing the mentioned satellites for 7,5$ or 11$ MTTs with a 100$ bankroll, you need to get extremely lucky to not go broke at some point. But if you are just playing for fun, and can deposit more money later, or maybe add from freeroll winnings, then poor bankroll management dont matter.

Exactly the opposite, the bankroll is 1/5 of that and it's unique, so the post is legit, I want to handle it in the best possible way.

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Exactly the opposite, the bankroll is 1/5 of that and it's unique, so the post is legit, I want to handle it in the best possible way.
Then I would recommend the raketherake freeroll and the 100$ tournament from CardsChat today :)

If you're in the mood and not bad at 3 max tables you can also try the Spin&Gos for 0,25$ with a random price .Minimum 0,5$

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If your bankroll is only 20$, and you cant add to that later, then even 1$ tournaments are to expensive for you to play. In that case the best option is the 0,25$ "on demand" games and honestly to play as many freerolls as possible to get the bankroll growing that way. Especially the CC platinum games. You can find inspiration here:

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
When I busted my $10 'BR', I decided not to deposit again but win my money back with the CardsChat freerolls.

When I had around 10$ again, I played exactly the 0.25$ games as fundiver suggests. When your BR grows, you can move up to the $0.5 games.

I saw that you applied for platinum level and based on your forum activity, I assume you'll be promoted to platinum in 1-2 weeks. Then you'll have a daily freeroll to play and earn some money for your BR. 🙂

Edit: in case you recently made a deposit at PS, you may also want to have a look at this special freeroll for Brazilian players:

Last edited:
W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
do you have $50-100 and decided to switch to $1 tournaments?I just didn't understand what the question was

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
do you have $50-100 and decided to switch to $1 tournaments?I just didn't understand what the question was
No, has has around 20$ and asks what tournaments to play the best (below $1 buy-in).

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

maybe you need to play a few games yourself and figure out which one suits you best, but it's better to save up a little more playing freerolls and start playing bankroll management with at least $100, you can go up from $ 20, but it will take a lot of effort and time, your earnings will be disproportionately lower than your spent time

Joseph Nobbs

Joseph Nobbs

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips

hi you are welcome to join our home to play tournaments let me know

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
maybe you need to play a few games yourself and figure out which one suits you best, but it's better to save up a little more playing freerolls and start playing bankroll management with at least $100, you can go up from $ 20, but it will take a lot of effort and time, your earnings will be disproportionately lower than your spent time
I agree with that. If its possible to add to the bankroll by playing freerolls, then its ok to take some chances in the beginning rather than spending a lot of time literally grinding for pennies, as we are in 0,25$ SnGs. If I was in OPs situation, I would seriously consider to jump on some 2NL cash tables. Its not good bankroll management with just 20$. But cash is lower variance than tournaments, and 2NL is very soft. So with a bit of luck this might be the fastest way to turn those 20$ into 100$ and then go from there :)

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree with that. If its possible to add to the bankroll by playing freerolls, then its ok to take some chances in the beginning rather than spending a lot of time literally grinding for pennies, as we are in 0,25$ SnGs. If I was in OPs situation, I would seriously consider to jump on some 2NL cash tables. Its not good bankroll management with just 20$. But cash is lower variance than tournaments, and 2NL is very soft. So with a bit of luck this might be the fastest way to turn those 20$ into 100$ and then go from there :)
everyone decides for himself, but I also agree with you, it's better to take a risk, and even better to play MTT, FOR $ 5.5 I do not know...:unsure:

J

jack12de

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
I would recomend more than the MTTs the normal Sit & Go. But it starts there with 0.50. But you have not as much variance as in the MTTs. I had started with a similar bankroll and played a lot of both. But I rise up in the one table tournaments earlier. In the MTTs it is often possible that you do not get any money.

spunka

spunka

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
be aware that the rake is % higher at low/very low stakes, so calc. the rake you pay.

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
be aware that the rake is % higher at low/very low stakes, so calc. the rake you pay.

Tell me more about the rake, please, how to identify, % interesting, % not worth it.

Joseph Nobbs

Joseph Nobbs

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
He joined already and is registered for today's homegame :)
sorry this is why i have you soo hard to keep i eye on everything working kids training list go on

Joseph Nobbs

Joseph Nobbs

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
i was thinking about the club gg club if we get everyone on that then we can play everyday for a leaderbroad let me know everyonen