infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Good luck you too. It is a very good lesson.

P

PokerTraveler

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now in elementary, cant play this tournament seriosly.just think play as much as can and on High school will be play better

Djmickre

Djmickre

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I participate in the university. Good luck to all

AL THOMAS

AL THOMAS

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The League PokerStars School

hi everyone just join does anyone else play the league on pokerstars Ive made it to university level and it looks good for me to get promoted to the masters league. I'm a bit worried I need to study some new tactics as the players will be much better. anyone else played in the masters with some advice. really enjoy the league and the monthly goal think my play has become more consistent as a result I highly recommend this to anyone starting as a beginner to tournament poker.
I have seen that cards chat also has a league anyone know how to join I play as mrcrab13 on pokerstars:D

PokerPete

PokerPete

RIP Logic And Sanity
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Al Thomas and welcome to CC.
The CC League runs several seasons per year. The spring 2018 session is in week 8 of 11, but joining the league does have requirement:

Eligibility Requirements:

* Must have at least 35 Quality Posts!
* Reasonable forum activity in the last 30 days. The Mod and League Teams will determine what constitutes "reasonable activity."
* A commitment to stick with your team and schedule for the entire session,
obviously barring any unforeseen life events.

Since the current session won't finish until end of June, with reasonable participation in the forum as a whole, you should be able to meet the requirements by then.
I will tell you as a player who has participated in the league, the level of play is quite high.

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi everyone just join does anyone else play the league on pokerstars Ive made it to university level and it looks good for me to get promoted to the masters league. I'm a bit worried I need to study some new tactics as the players will be much better. anyone else played in the masters with some advice. really enjoy the league and the monthly goal think my play has become more consistent as a result I highly recommend this to anyone starting as a beginner to tournament poker.
I have seen that cards chat also has a league anyone know how to join I play as mrcrab13 on pokerstars:D
the Cardschat league is another level of poker, it has no comparison with the intellipoker league of pokerstars, when you play the League Cardschat you will know what I am talking about

AL THOMAS

AL THOMAS

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to discuss strats in the pokerstars league for example is it best to save a few tournys for the end of the month so you can play according to your position in the league and aim for realistic goals/pay jumps/or to preserve your positon in the league. I guess late on you have more info on what amount of points your opponents might finish on.
Also is there a week tourney time compared to the others? Do you prefer big or small fields ? would love to here what you all think? I'm in the masters next month

orchidra

orchidra

Allan with two Owls
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips

I would like to discuss strats in the pokerstars league for example is it best to save a few tournys for the end of the month so you can play according to your position in the league and aim for realistic goals/pay jumps/or to preserve your positon in the league. I guess late on you have more info on what amount of points your opponents might finish on.
Also is there a week tourney time compared to the others? Do you prefer big or small fields ? would love to here what you all think? I'm in the masters next month

Welcome to Cardschat.

A little more about the Cardschat League.
There are four leagues per year. Winter, spring, summer & fall. Each league runs for eleven weeks, Monday to Friday.To qualify members must have at least thirty five quality posts and reasonable forum activity in the thirty days before sighing up to join.

Each team has five members, who are allocated one day to play. Members specify which day(s) they are available to play.
Monday - 6:00 p.m. ET
Tuesday - 3:00 p.m. ET
Wednesday - 2:00 p.m. ET
Thursday - 4:00 p.m. ET
Friday - 9:00 p.m. ET

The CC leagues are friendly but very competitive. You will be on first name terms with most, if not all, of your team members and usually some will be railing as well. It’s a lot of fun.

See this thread for more information. All About CardsChat League / FAQ

Pokerstars School Leagues.
For me, the major difference between University and Masters, is the number of tournaments per day. University has six and Masters four. I like to get my fifty two games over as quickly as I can, then I have at least a week to do other things. Unfortunately, with only four games per day, the Masters takes me most of the allocated time to complete the fifty two games. Also, the start times for the Masters, could not be worse for me here in New Zealand.

I like the big fields, because if you run deep, you get more points. I also find them easier to get into the points. However, the start times for the larger fields are in the middle of the night for me, so I miss out again.

Here is a Cardschat thread for the University League. I have added your name to the table.Pokerstars university league

Congratulations. It looks like you will be promoted to the Masters League next month. Here is a similar thread for the Masters. PokerStars Masters League - CC Members !!!

Good luck in the masters league next month.

AL THOMAS

AL THOMAS

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ty

thanks very much will check out the other link, if you know any teams that need a new member I'm keen to get involved.

brno22

brno22

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
thanks, good luck to all the cardchat members who play the league