Probably the most beautiful hand I've ever played in my life!

Subel007

Subel007

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow!
When you have straight flush and you get beaten :D you are very unlucky and lucky also

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have gotten Any beautiful hands for many years, but when I played at absolute poker many years ago I got a straight flush to win tournament. I couldn't believe it, the other player had a full house. That tournament was the best finish I have ever had, the player who had full house couldn't believe how he would have lost the final hand of tournament. I was blessed to win , a tournament like that day I won.

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
If it were all diamonds it would be even more beautiful :)

H

hcuervo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Probably the most beautiful hands were a pair of 2's that beat a pair of A's, turning the blessed 2 on the turn.:D

rock0001

rock0001

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
wow! what a cooler!. you have to be extremely unlucky to lose with a straight flush. i cant remember the last time i saw a hand like that...

ATL2000

ATL2000

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope you remembered to tell your opponent how terribly they played that hand. :D

pocketace222

pocketace222

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Now, THIS is a cooler!

8c6429dfd08a791ef14b6150591a19f4.png

Replay this hand on CardsChat

Yikes now that's a sick way to lose lol. Maybe felt amazing hitting you hand sir !!!!

Papadejro

Papadejro

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Woah, I'm impressed :) That would be it for this day for me if I would be your opponent :)

O

olddawgrob

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Won One

I am new here & hope I ain't stepping on no body's toes but the last hand after 2 hours 30 minutes & seeing the winner announced as olddawgrob was the best hand this old dawg can remember!!;!!!

thedarkman

thedarkman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Now, THIS is a cooler!

Just watched the replay. He could have save himself a lot of chips by flat calling on the end. He must surely have realised the inconceivable was about to happen. Check out that classic scene from THE CINCINNATI KID in which he makes the same mistake.

blueskies

blueskies

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Many yrs ago I had a 3way hand where I had nut flush vs. TWO straight flushes. It was wild. The key card landed on the river...

I also once had a str flush vs a nut flush.

Both hands were on PS. I haven't had anything like that in more than 10 yrs.

And I once folded a set on the turn vs. two other guys with 3 hearts on the board. Then on the river, I would have made a quad. Just when I was lamenting the fold, it turns out one of the two had flopped a str flush and the other one flopped a flush... So I saved my stack.

katifanko

katifanko

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Wow the other opponent must've been sooo disappointed! I mean what are the freakin' chances??? o_O
He's already sitting all smug with his Ace on the straight flush and then BAM!!! you have an even higher straight flush!!! aaand you guys have collected pretty much all the diamonds that exist! I mean wow...

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
About 15 years ago on PS i had a top straight flush draw on the turn and my opponent had a bottom straight flush draw. The board was X5d6d10d, Villain had 3d4d, and i had 8d9d. And on the river came 7d :D

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Yes, it was a beautifull hand and it was rare too! Straight flush against lower straight flush!

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands