Pokerschool tournaments

H

HaroldHouse

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
pokerstars School is on twitch and discord now. They give away some tickets at times if you sit and watch Pete Clark play on twitch a few hours a week. But no school tourneys. Supposedly you can find the school lesson content but I didnt have the patience to search.

H

hafika

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker League

I'm really sorry. I really liked the multi-tier poker school tournaments. Once I won $ 800 in the Masters League.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm really sorry that this promotion is gone. I always wanted to start, but always something came up or I forgot. I hope something new is coming!

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also missed the moment of cond they canceled the league. Very sorry. In my opinion, the poker stars team is not very far-sighted.
they already do not look very good against this background

Frontiere

Frontiere

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I remember also monthly winner on Pokerschool League have a nice bankroll of 5000 US dollars , and 2nd and 3rd place was also a good money .

Watcheman

Watcheman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
HAHAHA I have multi core ticket too)))

So if you can change it to dollars please send me a private message LOL)))
Hahaha yes I remember , also Ι have one ''PokerSchool Core Ticket(Multi Tournament)'' which has issued back in 23rd of July 2011 when I first have created my PS account. :D:D:D

Maybe now we can exchange them for thousands of dollars LOL!!!

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
unfortunately PS canceled it was good leagues, I hope someday come back with leagues were very good for training and improving poker skills
:mad::mad::mad::cool:

F

FelixTheLord

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So I had an account at pokerschool and recently got deleted? Or maybe their websites changed bcs I can't go to the .com version now, I'm redirected to Belgium's one witch is apparently not the same thing..

Djon25

Djon25

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It is a pity of course, there were a lot of interesting things there, especially for beginners:(.

SLazarov

SLazarov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone knows what happends with Pokeschool tournaments ? And not only tournaments , PokerStars are cancel Pokerschool ? No web site of pokerschool , no tournamets , no Leagues ...

Never tried them though, does anyone from here used it and had profit from it?

chilindrodolar

chilindrodolar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PokerStars School is currently created a new website design to accommodate our courses, and our strategy. Meanwhile, we have created several chat rooms in discord to discuss anything related to school. Here you will be able to ask questions and receive answers in real time. Join our channel Discrod.In this page dan contest to win tickets, then you join you will be able to be part of our chat rooms:

School_news - News and updates (in English) school_general - Make consultations (in English) school_handreviews - Post hands to be reviewed (in English) pokerstars_school - specific channel for the community of the Spanish language

Poker courses, trainings and Videos If you are looking for strategic content of Poker, we have live coaching sessions in Twitch and a library with the trainings passed in Twitch - Training Sessions. Or you can search our library of videos in YouTube.

C

Canwai

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A few days ago I opened the site and it is quite different, I went to the promotions part and there was a warning saying that they are discussing about a new format of tournaments, leagues and rankings.

wolfik1950

wolfik1950

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it was always time that he ordered at some tournament

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
since last year they are having problems on their page and for that reason they practically canceled all their tournaments until their return to what I read

K

krypto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
actually pokerstars is currently working on a new pokerschool, they have certain parts of it fixed right now, and working on getting the leagues up and running,, they had a pokerschool freeroll in december,