Which poker rooms has the best rewarding system?

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Which do you suggest based on the rake system?

Sadly I am limited to what I can play in the states are really cant help on that for where your located. . I heard GG poker is good but I dont honestly know. Sorry I cant help on this one.

GeckoAA

GeckoAA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, they are still doing that. The reason why I asked because they said we will give you $88.

I would send them an email and ask. It might be to do with the amount of money you deposit. I’m not really sure, when I joined they certainly did not have a promo like that. I can’t remember because it was a while ago, but I know it was not very much. The max I ever deposit is $50. There is also an CC 888 thread that you could also try to ask on. :) Hope that helps. Keep me posted as to how it goes for you.

C

cheeeer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would send them an email and ask. It might be to do with the amount of money you deposit. I’m not really sure, when I joined they certainly did not have a promo like that. I can’t remember because it was a while ago, but I know it was not very much. The max I ever deposit is $50. There is also an CC 888 thread that you could also try to ask on. :) Hope that helps. Keep me posted as to how it goes for you.
Well maybe it is connected that you should collect some points to get to the next level where they will give you another dollar. I asked but my hotmail was blocked so I don't know what they answered and it's awkward to ask the same question from different email. Well, yeah maybe I'll try to ask in their thread. That helps!

B

Bhzrd588

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would say Party poker, 888 poker and GG Poker have best reward systems. Pokerstars is really bad after they changed it to chest drops.

Totally agree about pokerstars. I have been playing there a few years ago and i used to have a lot of rewards from the chests. It was easy to level up. I returned there this years and i have been stuck in the first bronze chest for a long time. Thnx for the comment!:)

filippfilm

filippfilm

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Can you guys give me some information about different poker rooms?
Which of them has the best rewarding system in points, tickets, or cash according to you?

100% is 888 . They are simply generous with a lot of bonuses and freerolls . I have not seen this at all on other rooms :jd4::):jd4:

K

kiyrugae

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
GGpoker, heard something about bad beat jackpots in cash games when guy who loses a big hand( for ex. quads vs quads higher) gets a big jackpot, sounds great

nuttea

nuttea

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Which of them has the best rewarding system in points, tickets, or cash according to you?
in my opinion the best rakeback in the room is americas cardroom. Royal Club is a VIP system for players that essentially copies the old PokerStars poker room loyalty system with supernovas that was in place before chests were introduced. The maximum cashback from this loyalty system reaches 65% of rakeback.in addition, there is the beast - Players from all cash tables automatically take part in the weekly The Beast rake race. The prize fund of the rake race is made up of the rake that is taken from each hand according to the following rules. For every $0.02 of rake in a race, the player earns 1 point on the leaderboard.

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
why do look for rewards. it doesn't let focus on your play but make you focus on the rewards.You can win a lot more by playing your strategie

funnyhook3

funnyhook3

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in pokerstars, I think the rewards are not so good and the prizes in the chests are small, it takes much more real money to collect rake

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To answer you would have to compare all systems; Well, since there are few of them that I know, I can tell you that 888poker stands out in that aspect. I do not name the others for reasons of respect for the previous observations.:eek:

K

KITAYAWA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really like party poker and 888 because there are a lot of nice bonuses and the progress bar fills up quickly:)