Is the Poker Maximus main event 250k reentry?

BluffyouBAD

BluffyouBAD

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well. First solid hand in over two hours was AKo and I shoved just over 16K since I was short stacked. Guy next behind me goes all in right away by what I figured was queens and was correct. Couldn't hit to stay alive. Finished 16th. Try again tomorrow. I am consistently finishing just about every tourney I play in 11-25. Need to take it up a notch.

xmarus91

xmarus91

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yea welcome to the merge network lol

G

grandpajesse

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think players in the PMV series are going to have to seriously adjust. I have seen players rebuying as many as 5,6, and even 7 times. Playing against those types of players in larger BI events certainly ups the variance element. When you know players are willing to stack in the first 6 levels of an mtt, it makes you naturally adjust and call lighter. I never really was a fan of rebuys, except for in micro stakes poker where guys oftentimes drop $10-$15 on a say $1 rebuy and often do not even cash.

I

inflnlte

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't payed close attention but for all those MTTs that you can re-enter, does the tournament lobby show multiple names and does it add to the total players playing? I guess the total chips in play would say it but I think that is for the total players registered. Also, Ive looked at a couple of events and havent noticed names listed twice...

Blobweird123

Blobweird123

CC's very own Dead Head
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just wanna confirm that a Carbon Rep over at 2+2 has addressed this and said it IS re-entry and coupons (from sats) can be used for re-entry multiple times! Get em while they are there!