Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Здравейте, кои са грешките, които допускате най-много в турнир? Учиш ли се от тях или ги повтаряш? Аз лично продължавам да ги допускам и те са прекомерни плащания със слаби карти и влизане с всички чипове когато не е необходимо....

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi Rumen !!! I don’t think that many people here know the Bulgarian language !!! Better write a post in English !!! Then they will answer you faster :deal: :D:D:D

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When playing in a tournament, I often lack patience. When this happens, I take a short break and wash my face with cold water. After which the concentration returns.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Здравейте, кои са грешките, които допускате най-много в турнир? Учиш ли се от тях или ги повтаряш? Аз лично продължавам да ги допускам и те са прекомерни плащания със слаби карти и влизане с всички чипове когато не е необходимо....

Output from Google Translate assuming the post is in Bulgarian:

"Hello, what are the mistakes you make the most in a tournament? Do you learn from them or do you repeat them? I personally continue to allow them and they are excessive payments with weak cards and entry with all the chips when not needed ...."

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My biggest mistake was lack of patience, but over time I managed to get rid of it. With the help of painstaking work on yourself.