mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
In my case it depends on how many chips you have, for example: if I have a lot of chips I don't have to be afraid of taking risks or playing uj
little more aggressive, but if I'm short stacked I try to be more cautious about how I'm going to play

C

chicomarvo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When we approach the bubble, your play is going to depend of your stack. Short stack you play more titght only play with strong hands, if you have mid stake you can play a little more agressive on the last positions, but if you have a big stack you must put pressure on the table, raise almost any hand and cbet on flop, andd go all in against the short stacks on the blinds.

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
When we are in a tournament and the Bubble is approaching, we all lower the intensity of the game to secure part of the prize but some know how to handle this fear and being aggressive is good for them at this stage. How can we get rid of that fear?
It all depends on your position at the table and your stack, if you have that clear and you have detected the fish and sharks, it is good to be aggressive and steal a good pot, I always do it.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I totally agree and I think the same as mariale, chicomarvo and acechador, that is the way to play in the bubble, I add not to despair when you have a short stack. When I just started playing many years ago I got desperate when I had 3 or 4 BBs left and I couldn't get a strong hand. So where any suite connected, he immediately went all in and almost always lost. Then, as I gained experience, I realized that even in the last BB, when you're completely stuck, a good hand can come to you and you can overcome the bad moment. Although from now on I always try to steal as much as I can when strong hands don't come to you, to win most of the time you have to take risks too. cheers :)

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I always have difficulties when I stay on the bubble, I often lose the need to win part of the prize due to the tension imposed.