playing all hands in a tournament

Sobewan

Sobewan

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Crop of High Flops

Sometimes a period of really quality play gets rewarded with a run of crazy flops and anything you fold flops quads. Good, highly-aggressive players will often recognize this fortune and build a big early tournament stack. When it happens it's pretty fun but you can't manifest it by trying to play every hand for no reason..?! Another weird cost of shoving every hand is the cost later in the tournament when you lose the cards,, sometimes you forget how to play good poker and get smacked down on final tables. Gamble when it's good but expect some giant chip swings!!! :):cool:

JJP

JJP

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You should play tight up front at 9 handed tables and loosen as you get closer to the button. You can be successful playing a lot of hands from LP but not necessarily if you are playing wide from every position. Most successful mtt LAGs will just play super agro in later position situations after people up front have folded .

howiefig

howiefig

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You should play tight up front at 9 handed tables and loosen as you get closer to the button. You can be successful playing a lot of hands from LP but not necessarily if you are playing wide from every position. Most successful mtt LAGs will just play super agro in later position situations after people up front have folded .

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]thanks for the advice, in many tournaments I have played almost the majority of hands even though I was not in position, and the truth is that I have had very good results, this does not mean that in all the bets I participate, but if I participate in the majority of plays and[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)] [/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]I bet in which suits me, I think here I clarify a little more what at the beginning of the publication I meant,[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]thanks to everyone:):):)[/COLOR]​

BobbyMorton

BobbyMorton

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing all hands means quick exit in my opinion.:):):)

darthjewel

darthjewel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Many of freerolls feature small initial bankroll, 1500, 1000 or sometimes even 500 chips. In such a case playing each hand may be quite profitable , but you need to remember that this is not 'classic' Poker, but the strategy to multiply the bankroll
and as soon as you have enough chips to play , you should switch to more traditional approach.

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I do not think so, in my opinion it is absurd to think that a person can play all the hands in a tournament, and especially if there are plays where they bet everything, because honestly you would have to be very lucky to be victorious in every hand you play, you should take in consideration that if you go to play most of the hands is to risk a lot for nothing, especially if they are very weak hands

dedok0525

dedok0525

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In freerolls with thousands of players with the short stack to expand its range properly. With a small number of players to play well with the range to which you are playing in tournaments at Bain. With a deep stack is also possible to slightly increase its range, and to play a more aggressive stance.

ACEWOLF56

ACEWOLF56

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not think so, in my opinion it is absurd to think that a person can play all the hands in a tournament, and especially if there are plays where they bet everything, because honestly you would have to be very lucky to be victorious in every hand you play, you should take in consideration that if you go to play most of the hands is to risk a lot for nothing, especially if they are very weak hands

I agree. That’s why I always say that tournaments (especially the ones like these) are more about patience. If you bust out playing correctly then so be it, but most likely you’ll get enough BBs to be comfortable.

R

Rufun2

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i find it doesnt matter on acr because the site rewards the bad player, hands like 4 9 10 3

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands