Playing against people who are multi-tabling

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
10+ tables at one time doesn't even sound fun, this coming from a casual player, but still I couldn't ever seeing myself doing that many tables even if I played poker 10 hours a day

If you played poker 10 hours a day (online, and not just like once when you were off work sick, but like 3-5 days a week) you WOULD multi table.

Believe me.

But then again, you would no longer be a casual player.

P

pat3392

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
10+ tables at one time doesn't even sound fun, this coming from a casual player, but still I couldn't ever seeing myself doing that many tables even if I played poker 10 hours a day

Yeah multi-tabling does become quite robotic/boring. Then again, SnG are quite robotic/boring. 4/6 tabling tiles 6-max cash is super fun, good for a break
AKA pat3392?
lol nah he isn't me. Wondering how well that guy runs but haven't got a Shark Scope account :(

cjatud2012

cjatud2012

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Once one figures out the fundamentals he doesn't really need to think about trivial things, so he starts to add tables. I know a guy who 40 tables; I know he makes decent $$ not sure how much. Someone Shark Scope him? sheepish_mo

he's a mother effing monsterrrrrr (see attached photo, and awesome song)

YouTube - monster - kanye west

Attachments

• sheepish_mo.JPG
    sheepish_mo.JPG
    20.4 KB · Views: 40
soccerrunner8098

soccerrunner8098

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you played poker 10 hours a day (online, and not just like once when you were off work sick, but like 3-5 days a week) you WOULD multi table.

Believe me.

But then again, you would no longer be a casual player.

I would agree that I would multi-table if i played for a living, but not to the extent of 10 or more tables. I could only see myself ever doing 6 tables maximum, before I couldn't focus anymore

P

pat3392

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
he's a mother effing monsterrrrrr (see attached photo, and awesome song)

YouTube - monster - kanye west

Thanks for scoping him :) I don't understand the picture though :( Explain?

I would agree that I would multi-table if i played for a living, but not to the extent of 10 or more tables. I could only see myself ever doing 6 tables maximum, before I couldn't focus anymore

Then you will be either playing 70 hours a week or play cash games. When you say, "can't focus anymore" what do you actually mean? As in, can't focus on what everyone else is doing or can't compute your own responses fast enough(could have I said it any nerdier?)

Logan2

Logan2

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pat, google top shark pro you can make 10 search by day even if not register (i have the idea was the same for sharscope, still like more this).

This guy is 40-tabling? wow, this is only last 30 days.
45sngs40tabling.jpg

For what i see is playing only 45´s but is mixing $3´s/$6´s/$11´s, i remember some recomend not mix stakes? obviously is working for him, for low buyins is great to win $3000 by month. But, if he is playing 40 tables with avg buyin $7 is playing almost $300 by session, how much BR need for that? $3000-$6000?

So seeing this make me think is better to run more tables in lower buyins instead to jump to bigger buyins with less tables?, i mean the usually thinking is to jump to bigger buyins, is like the goal to grow in poker, but make sense to run more tables where your roi can be higher.

My respects to players multitabling more than 20 tables, for what i understand you are 30-tabling Pat?, more amount of tables i ever run was 10 and getting far in most surely is painfull when reach bubble or HU.

About the topic, funny to read that some recommend to chase multitablers to get advantaje on them, lol to that.

Last edited: