Playing with a Pro

E

eagleaces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Played with acr's Jeff Boski (he was at my table twice) for the first time in a small 3 dollor buy in OSS tourney that was a thing for june. First hand i get against him was KK and i reraised his early POS min raise. He min raises with almost every hand he plays so i figure kings has a good chance to be ahead, So, i reraised really big to 2400 to his 600 raise. Amazingly he repopped it and i figure i got a rebuy but it would be nice to get one over on a well known pro. We get it in preflop and if you havent guessed it yet, i lose the hand to a flopped ace..... lol. I have been playing a while but knowing pros are just reg ppl playing there game like everyone else and not some on high gift from the poker gods.

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good luck in your next tournaments, it was certainly an unforgettable experience to have played with Jeff Boski

U

UkoChebuko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have some experience with Tony G. He is pretty good. When he plays seriously. Always the same, he makes huge stack and then feel sorry. He said "So sorry , guys, I'm such an a**hole". An then All in every hand.

I played OFC with a pro, a woman, very rich. She have obv leaks. She said "When you have two pairs, always play for full house at the bottom". This is simply not true...What if you have 22 + 33!?
But the f**king rake is huge...

S

samsonand

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

hahaha to play with a pro I prefer to keep waiting for good hands because if I didn't win the first time

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]