Aff i've forget how be a chromestar :S:S

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Long old day with 24,000 entries, your going to need some fortune whatever cards you play when you get 3_4 callers

Masi2197

Masi2197

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is true in this class of tournaments you will find many players going all in with trash and you can see how many of them win a bet with those cards, you must have a lot of patience and wait your chance, observe in your table which players are aggressive in each hand and Which are passive, these factors will increase your likelihood of equaling an all in, this does not mean that berry to win the hand with 100% ...

P

PW300

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You just need a lot of luck playing this. Almost every hand someone shoves. Even if you play super tight, you still end up with your aces being cracked by someone who jams with 3 10 or some other junk.

D

Dajamo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with the first reply.
I generally play very tight and only play very premium hands, unless its a late playable hand and stays very cheap.
Other than that, very tight until all of the bingo players find there way out!

D

Dajamo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You just need a lot of luck playing this. Almost every hand someone shoves. Even if you play super tight, you still end up with your aces being cracked by someone who jams with 3 10 or some other junk.

FACT! and insanely ennoying. lol

L

lasas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played in this and got my AA cracked by 8 5 off suite that is vary annoying like really come on but that's poker right

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I had a long time to play this freeroll . Played one last month , sae this aggressiveness , didn't manage to repel it and play my A game , I had KK on one spot and played normally with raises and reraises , had to fold on A on the flop , K on the turn . I wish I had shoved preflop :( They outplayed me for a fool , many bluffs .

On the second freeroll I was more aggressive , played better ,had better result , but once again , in the important decisions I messed it up , I didn't went allin when I should , I didn't play a flush draw , sh** :(

So , yes, in these big freerolls , at the beginning , I guess sb has to play more aggressively than usual , I saw some donkey plays.... Next game I am gonna play extra more hyper aggressively , ooohhh yeeahh :) :)

AjsmenX

AjsmenX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play very tight till I got in prize..and then i open my ranges especialy on the positions..Played in only few times but last time a got 1.8 bucks and made 13 from that :)

Evgenyi Shepelev

Evgenyi Shepelev

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Such big frirol, it is necessary to play very accurately. Especially at the beginning of the tournament. At the very beginning of many players goes all in with bad cards. I such always fold, even if my AA,AK,KK..... It is better to drop the strong card and to remain in a game, than to answer and lose to the rival with 2,6.

ribaric

ribaric

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play tight at the beginning but then i play tight/aggressive and loose up a bit.
But you have to have a lot of luck. Many players go all in and win on stupid hands. Bad beat is normal in that kind of MTT

D

doom

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
well i must say i almost always go sometimes even lose all in on begin and try to double up then i i play more regular

L

lasas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll be playing the the game hope to see u guys out there looking to take this one down I'll post my standings good luck to everyone

andreigabor

andreigabor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It´s a good freeroll to play, but players in general have a loose way to play. So, don´t bluff too much, play tight and in the correct spots.

I would recommend you to avoid weak / average hands out of position. The variance is hard to overcome, but not impossible.

You said it very well, this is the way to play this freeroll or any of them ! :cool:

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
The last time for me was the super Saturday that passed . I had the chance to mini cash , but ofcourse I wanted to go for more , sb tried to steal my blinds with A9 , called with A10 , 9 on the flop ..... Then KK , all in , some call , A on the board , bye bye . I really hate chromestar freeroll , and especially the all in hyper aggro monkey donkey chrome bingo stars that play them :( All the freeroll was all-ins , shoves with ... whatever .... don't want to say anything else ...:( :mad: