Played late hours yesterday!🥱

A

Acadien07

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The problem with playing in canada 🇨🇦 is I went deep in a tournament last night went to bed around 1:00 o’clock at night was tired to go to work this morning ! But I made a little bit of money 💵 but nothing compared to what I do at work! But I don’t know what effect the game of pokerstars does on you don’t regret trying to finish first at all !By the way finish in 10 place ! Back to the table again !🎩🍷

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
congrats on the top 10 finish :) The late night deep runs can be tough the next day, but oh so worth it haha. gg

ironduke11

ironduke11

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Won a tournament once that took either 10 or 12 hours to spin down...was only when I realized the sun was coming up that I realized how long it had taken. It was my favorite tourney as well....I couldn't dedicate 12 hours every night trying to win it even though the cash was decent.

No way to replicate the performance every time.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Sure, poker is a fun game, but it also takes a lot of free time. Sometimes I also do not have time to sleep properly, but in general I am ready for such inconveniences, because I love this game.

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also do not like the moments when I have to go to bed later than 24.00. Therefore, I play in late tournaments if there is an opportunity to win good money. I do not play in tournaments with small prizes or if a very large number of players participate.

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yep. I remember grinding out a tournament to finish second, it took until 6am to finish. A real marathon of concentration.

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I keep playing until about 1:00 a.m.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play for fun. Money is important to me, but in my opinion, if you put money first, it will be difficult for you to achieve good results.
Of course, sometimes it's hard to find time to play, but if you want to have a good time, you have to play.

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The problem with playing in Canada 🇨🇦 is I went deep in a tournament last night went to bed around 1:00 o’clock at night was tired to go to work this morning ! But I made a little bit of money 💵 but nothing compared to what I do at work! But I don’t know what effect the game of PokerStars does on you don’t regret trying to finish first at all !By the way finish in 10 place ! Back to the table again !🎩🍷

As I always like to sleep at the same time, I'm not in the habit of playing poker until very late, I think that if I played until late at night it would compromise my concentration on the game a lot.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've gotten used to playing poker until late, but as I'm retired I have a lot of time to play and when I worked I was very tired at work.

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
since i got cash in most of the rooms i play, i stoped playing tournaments and focus on cash games.
it does pay out a bit since i play micro and i don't have the stress of playing late at night

A

Acadien07

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good idea cash games 🤔

I've gotten used to playing poker until late, but as I'm retired I have a lot of time to play and when I worked I was very tired at work.
But you know your absolutely right cash games you stop whenever you had enough ! But me I’m hooked on knock out tournaments just thinking at the final table with a big stack could be an awesome feeling ! But really never happened to me yet!🤞

L

Laddys

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
There was a time when I played until the morning... but now I devote more time to work and therefore I play only 2 hours a day on weekends / or 2-3 times a week.