Play a few hands at the start of a tournament and survive

Wedersonalas

Wedersonalas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I thought my result was good, for those who haven't played for more than 3 years!
My strategy in these micro limits is to play few hands at the beginning and start exploring weaker players at levels where chips are already being collected from before along with the big one, and identify aggressive players and play hard against them so that they don't exploit you.
Anyway, it's not a great result, but in my opinion it proves that a good strategy works.
What is your opinion?
Screenshot 2023 09 22 00 45 20 790 compyrsoftwarepokerstarscom

Fofa

Fofa

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think bounty builder is made for agressive players. If you play too passive cannot be good for you in a long run. Just my opinion.

Wedersonalas

Wedersonalas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Acho que o Bounty Builder foi feito para jogadores agressivos. Se você jogar muito passivo, não será bom para você no longo prazo. Apenas minha opinião.

Acho que o Bounty Builder foi feito para jogadores agressivos. Se você jogar muito passivo, não será bom para você no longo prazo. Apenas minha opinião.

Thank you for your participation 😉
So before in the past I played this type of game a lot I was regular at 3.20 and Sit Go 5 dollars and when I was very aggressive at the beginning I ended up losing a lot of money and the variance caught up with me!
Then I started to create a strategy playing more relaxed at the beginning and more aggressive from the middle of the tournament to the end, and the result improved a lot at the time.
But I'm going to try to intersperse with your tip 😉
Thanks GG

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands