MCQUITAV02

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
MX
Chips
Hi to everyone
What kind of tournament do you prefer?
PKO tournaments are my favorites, but I think it depends on luck on many occasions. However, profits can be made without reaching the top positions.

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
KO tourneys let you get back your buy-in which is cool.

kitchy65

kitchy65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
PKO...build your bounty, hit the PO and watch them call your AA shoves.

They never catch on.

Baurzhan11

Baurzhan11

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
At the moment I don't play cash, I play different tournaments.

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I like them both. MTT's are nice to get lost in and just try to ride the wave into the $. PKO's allow you to pick up some bucks while you play without having to make it in the $. They're both fun to play and worth the buy-in, in most cases, imo.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I prefer MTT, they are more designed for people who don't play for luck and know how to think

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer regular MTT's. I think PKO tournaments involves more luck than the regular ones. But I do like the PKO tournaments on 888poker, the mystery bounty ones, because of the surprise factor.

B

BurnTurnRun

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Pkos are great for loosening up your range and upping your aggressiveness. Can be a great learning experience in how to get paid off in certain spots.

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I like PKO, but only with a proper structure. Otherwise regspeed MTTs are also good.

juan1579

juan1579

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
If we are looking for much more excitement, without a doubt, PKO are the right ones, but without a doubt luck is necessary to be able to win in this type of tournament.

LUKADONCICMVP

LUKADONCICMVP

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
pko and it´s not even close u can win money every hand u play and it´s a lot more fun
normal mtts are boring.

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I personally like PKO more than MTT, the satisfaction is much greater when I eliminate a player and take the reward.

AdiS18

AdiS18

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
PKO is more for fun... MTT... is better!

V

vitormh

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
pko has more to gamble, and you need to go for some bountys, sometimes is more hard for me, so right now i preffer regular tounaments

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi to everyone
PKO tournaments are my favorites, but I think it depends on luck on many occasions. However, profits can be made without reaching the top positions.
Hello.
My choice is PKO of course. I like to see that i can win something even if i won't reach the prize zone.

V

viacheslavtezikov

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play more MTT, in PKO I don't understand the strategy very well.

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hi to everyone
I like to play both, in my tournament schedules the amount of PKO and non-PKO I think they are equivalent, but I agree that it is very good to play PKO tournaments

C

Chabita03

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PKO because you can get a portion of your money back before the getting into the money

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As for Me, I more prefer the ordinary MTTs... Because in the PKO tournaments the basically players, by my opinion, first of all want to get a bounty,
and therefore Poker is becoming similar more a lottery... And hence, from this is harming Quality of Game!

veltins

veltins

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
JP
Chips
I def prefer mtts cos i am not good at PKOs , dont know why i just struggle to get a good grip on p\kos. ofc that means i have big leak in that. All my best results are in mtts

R

Rmi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I will try to understand your question, since the PKO games are in MTT format, surely you mean MTT with or without bounty, in that case they would be PKO or vanilla. PKOs are played differently and have different strategies and ranges, without study it is impossible for you to win those tournaments.

duqnuk

duqnuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Lately I'm having the same question myself. PKO or Regulars...

PKO has this thrill of making cash almost instantly and you can get your buy-in very fast. The only problem in my opinion it's PKO tourney's are usually played much more loosely. And I personally enjoy regular speed tourneys with plenty of time to grow your stack-size.

So to sum up, althought both of those tourneys are fun, I would say Standart tourneys would be my way to go. More money in ITM and a much more strategy gameplay.