Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Anxiety makes many players lose patience and end up playing with any card. I was like that, when I got a long streak of bad cards I ended up being impatient and played with any card and ended up being eliminated early from tournaments. I had to work hard to improve my psychology to handle when the game sent me a sequence of bad cards, and when I learned to wait for the right cards, regardless of the amount of weak cards that came before, I started to get further in tournaments, because I didn't it's changing the way you play that will make you go far and have patience and wait for the right cards.

It always seems that the game is against you, but if you wait for the right cards to come, and believe me if you know how to wait you will already be far ahead of many other players, because what I find most at the tables are impatient players who end up playing with any card and handing out free chips to opponents.

Can you keep your patience and wait for the right cards when the game sends you a long streak of bad cards?
I'm so patient waiting for a good hand, I sometimes fall asleep on the table.:ROFLMAO:

maxivega

maxivega

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At first it is difficult to contain yourself in the face of a losing streak, but you gain it with experience. that's how it happened to me. I had many bad streaks which I could not recover from and lost direction and money. then I started to improve in terms of concentration and control over my emotions and today I can say that I am doing a little better.

Mogulkahn

Mogulkahn

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Playing poker, our goal always is to win as many pots as possible — the bigger, the better. But there are obstacles in our path — sometimes just too many. And im steel am learn be patient, not good, but im trying. Olso im noticed when im have a good mood - im play very good!

C

Cromel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Patience is okay generally but sometimes time is against you and you are forced to act sooner or later without a premium hand or risk losing all your chips to blinds and antes.For example satellite freerolls on pokerstars which are hyperturbos and starting stacks are small.

offeron

offeron

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is a different style of play, tight and loose, impatient players play loose.

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi there

Definitely....patience, skill and a bit of luck makes all the diference to yoiur game

Rgds

ratbat615

ratbat615

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
Anxiety makes many players lose patience and end up playing with any card. I was like that, when I got a long streak of bad cards I ended up being impatient and played with any card and ended up being eliminated early from tournaments. I had to work hard to improve my psychology to handle when the game sent me a sequence of bad cards, and when I learned to wait for the right cards, regardless of the amount of weak cards that came before, I started to get further in tournaments, because I didn't it's changing the way you play that will make you go far and have patience and wait for the right cards.

It always seems that the game is against you, but if you wait for the right cards to come, and believe me if you know how to wait you will already be far ahead of many other players, because what I find most at the tables are impatient players who end up playing with any card and handing out free chips to opponents.

Can you keep your patience and wait for the right cards when the game sends you a long streak of bad cards?
Patience is very valuable tool to have but when your chips are Getting smaller and smaller you have to find away to win 🥇 like 👍 Texas dolly said if luck shuts the front door 🚪 you climb 🧗‍♀️ thru the window 🪟.

P86

P86

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi.
I always wait for strong cards. I am never in a hurry, because haste leads to wrong decisions. I don't play with junk, instead I patiently wait for good cards and situations. I am generally very patient and my patience very often allows me to earn additional income.
Got ya LENA 😉😅

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Patience enough to wait for your spots.

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
when I started to play I think I had much more patience, I could wait a long time until good cards arrived, but I think it was because basically I was starting and learning, but now I have realized that I am a little more impatient when I do not receive good cards, but I also think that it varies by tournament, players, state of mind, for example if I am very tired because I already have many hours playing, I may get a little impatient, if there are very aggressive players my patience activates automatically