Patience in Freerolls

R

raventvm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I did not play in bwin. But I think freerolls in anysite are always the same. You can test your strategy and must have some luck to win the freeroll

vitalicharniak

vitalicharniak

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Having decided to take part in a freeroll, you need to be prepared for the fact that you have to spend a certain amount of your time, and also make a lot of efforts to achieve a real result. It is very likely that your prize will be very small. However, the best win in freerolls is the gaming experience that you will draw, and if you use it correctly, then it can become a start for your future success in the poker career.

M

Masimiliano

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Patience is absolutely necessary, but if you play this game, you should be lucky. If you are not lucky you can wait for your chance the whole life

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I did not play BWIN, but at other poker rooms I play and for me all the freerolls are the same, you need luck patience and a good card and you can win freerolls!

vitalicharniak

vitalicharniak

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When you play a freeroll - do not even think of bluffing.
Go all-in every time

Freeroll is like a Black Hole in which the laws of physics do not work.

T

TinskiM

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Patience is necessary, but try to see any flop if the price is right, even with a week hand.
My strategy is based on Flooper strategy and Kamikadze strategy. Combination of both let you win a freeroll.

TheBigFinn

TheBigFinn

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been playing on Bet on Line for several months now. I find they play much looser than you'd expect especially in the beginning and I have a theory. They have one starting every hour, and several of them have decent payouts, when compared to say, America on Line. They also have larger fields. It pays to double and triple up or get busted out early. You either play the tournament with a bigger than average stack, or you don't waste your time, cuz another starts in 45 minutes. After the first break they play much tighter.

I won one and made the money in several other free rolls. I also have never made a deposit, have a larger enough stack to play their penny games.

deform fedot

deform fedot

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
But how will you then withdraw cash?

Royal_074

Royal_074

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have never played on BWIN but I agree that patience is important in poker and it doesn't matter on what poker site you play. Luck, strategy, patience and a little bluff))

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion, one of the most important qualities in poker is patience. Sometimes it takes a long time to get a good pocket card.

T

TinskiM

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AQ or higher push all. Any pair 77 or higher push all in. You need chips for bad beats in the future, if you are out, or well, it just freeroll.

M

mcrame

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Patience yes, but honestly unless this is your career then you might want to consider the state of mind you're in while playing. I find that if i'm worried about anything in my day that my focus is off and my game suffers massively.

Patience yes, but focus and reading the room more, i think.

vitalicharniak

vitalicharniak

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The impatient players quickly finish chips.

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
patience in poker, is one of the main qualities for victory.

E

elvinkoh1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Guys, patience is OK while playing Poker, but still good cards and lots of luck are important too. Strategy sometimes can bring some benefits but not always!

Freeroll Passwords