Which online poker tournament do you want to play one day?

Canaldo Kao

Canaldo Kao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
One of my goals one day to play a good High Roller without paying too much! I've already been in the bubble to compete once!:confused::confused:

M

mssmotilda

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Supermillion at GGPoker for $10300. But this can happen only in one case - if for me it will be free.:)

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Oddly enough I may actually play mine this week: I am looking to play an online wsop bracelet event online. Hopefully this week it will happen.

O

OstroLB

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I particularly like to play Omaha or KO which I like a lot and I get along well with these two Omaha is a game of intelligence whereas KO is more about luck this is my opinion ok

hi_im_grimm

hi_im_grimm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
RO
Chips
Any high rollers on any site 😂

Alexey Shley

Alexey Shley

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I would like to qualify for a major expensive anniversary tournament with a prize pool of more than $10 million for free and enter the prize zone there if I'm lucky enough to get to the final table.

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
One of my goals one day to play a good High Roller without paying too much! I've already been in the bubble to compete once!:confused::confused:
My goal is to play consistently and have good results. My favorite tournaments are our CardsChat freerolls, thanks to which I increase my bankroll. With the money I win, I play in tournaments on pokerstars, 888, and GG Poker. The buy-in in the tournament directly depends on the size of my bankroll.

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I haven't thought about big or important tournaments for a long time, I think I've concentrated more on smaller tournaments, but if I think about it I think the most important live tournaments

E

Erickaie

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
5.200usd Titans at Pokerstars mate:)

Canaldo Kao

Canaldo Kao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Oddly enough I may actually play mine this week: I am looking to play an online WSOP bracelet event online. Hopefully this week it will happen.
For now this is kind of impossible for me but I really hope that you achieve your goal!🥇

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The ACR Venom

OIP.2RfFSIBVOduEvoBgiHH_JQHaD-

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki