OMG I JUST REALIZED HOW BAD I AM LOL

S

short stacker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you should definitly for sure these books are great idk bout the first one it just basically asks a bunch of questions with little info
but i like it since it works over the strategys and it helps you find your A game

I

indahood193

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
think that is me replied to like 3 of your posts now but owell haha. btw, it will take you a good while to get anywhere near profitable. i had some hands saved and from a couple of months ago and one i looked at was some guy raised from like utg, i called with A 5s with like 30 bb's or so which is shocking. so even from a few months ago i am so much better. only played for around 8 months on pokerstars and a year from 1st learning the game. at the start everyone is really bad. but the best way to get good at poker is by playing all the time and watching videos etc. that's really all you can do. in 6 months you will be a much, much better player if you do this. trust me. i multitable every day and although some times it is annoying losing and being a losing player eventually- boom! you get a big score and some confidence and you realise how hard you have been working on your game and you have gotten quite decent. keep grinding and gl!

S

short stacker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well true i learned how to play the game in january of 2013 so i think im pretty damb good for someone that goes up against people that study the game and look at there br go up up up and out the roof haha XD

S

short stacker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well this is my roi on my sngs -11.1% im a lil happy its getting better haha but my overall roi is getting worse im confused should i even count that? or what im reading the poker books harrington on poker :)

wait my average is even better than 11.2% its 10.2% >:D

don't play it.
thx for the info but i learned that from harrington on poker....

Last edited by a moderator:
D

dubay311

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe playing a good multi-table tournament is both exciting and exhausting

S

short stacker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i just cant stand the long waiting i do it every once in a while but i think im more of a turbo person

M

marcumx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i'm down to 9 bucks on bovada from playing in the 5 dollar double ups and busting out. I figured it'd be like Lock's where everyone's trying to take everyone out and I can just sit back and let them...but everyone plays pretty tight for most of them.
I think it comes down to getting good cards and hoping to hit them.

S

short stacker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes pretty much if you would like some weak competition i would advise carbon you if you have poker charts where you can search peoples names you can tag them on which one is a fish and which one is a shark and you know which people are good and which people are bad right now im currently a fish ill try to post my chart in a bit :) to show you were im at