Alket21

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
AL
Chips
Hello poker community!

I was almost done with poker, but...

At the beginning of the year I received an email from pokerstars which said that I won $1 in some All-In tournament, although I didn't even register to it.
What can you do with such an insane amount? Ofcourse to hit the Spin & Go's tables and crush the field
:f_thumbsup:
. (Please take note that I was never a big fan of depositing. Hustling for the win
8-)
. So I played some $0,25 and increased my bankroll to almost $25. Then positive variance finished and I ended up having something like $3 in my PokersStars account. I closed the lobby and focused on other things in my life.

End of the story? Not really.

In february I opened PokerStars one more time to see what's new there and suddenly discovered that there was some $1 Spin & Go puzzle promotion
:f_love:
. Annnnnnnd again I was lucky to increase my BR a bit, around $30 this time. (Sorry, unfortunately no glorious, happy fish story of winning Spin & Go's with crazy multiplier
:D
. I hope it's in the near future
:D
)

Hitting this point in my bankroll building quest, I decided to switch temporarily to fixed limit tables (I've played some FL in the past).
I started with $0,10/$0,20 and gradually added $0,25/$0,50 and $0,50/$1 tables. By now I managed to build my BR to almost $500.

However now I will switch back to $1 Spin & Go's. I want to learn something new, climb the stakes and improve my game overall.

I,m gonna write here about my journey
:f_grin:

Good luck and have fun at the tables!

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Take the almost 500 off site and use for something good for someone instead of giving it back in the end! Play freerolls if you need to play!!!

TheKAAHK

TheKAAHK

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Spin n goes are terrible for building your roll. Super high variance and pay vs rake is abysmal.
If you're into low limit, fast paced and shallow stacks then try the micro PKOs. It's easy to make a positive ROI on bounties even if you miss the $.