millya5

millya5

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
It happens to me too, I call this black stripe But believe me, there will be a holiday on your street of luck
I also think that it's hard to win without a bluff.
Good luck

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
That's right, you need to be able to bluff, and if you don't know how to do it, playing only truthfully you won't make a lot of money in poker because you need to be able to take risks and be able to bluff and this will be the biggest chip wins, the main thing is to be able to do it because if you don't know how to do it will lead to large chip losses

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
bluffing is an integral part of the game and although bluffing at first glance is a very simple thing, but in fact the correct bluffing requires skill and experience. In fact, bluffing is quite difficult and the more quality and thought out your bluff is, the better results you will get.

Canaldo Kao

Canaldo Kao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The best poker players are the ones who know how to bluff the most, not in quantity but in the quality of the bluff!:unsure::7s4::2c4:

edenman1

edenman1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't do it often in online poker, but is is fun to pull off a bluff when it seems right :)

Viparida

Viparida

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me in the low stakes the best bluff is pre-flop, there are too many people that commits with the hand after the flop in these levels.

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I'm an infrequent bluffer, for me I have to be in the perfect position and betting preflop all the way to the bluff More semi bluffing on the turn usually so I still have some kind of a chance on the river. When I am bluffed by another player especially when it is artfully done, I have a feeling of admiration and respect (I'm still pissed that I was duped. Live and learn)!

Trismegisto

Trismegisto

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
When you are sure you can win and you see your opponent raising nonstop, its also good to just check/pay until the River, when you can raise big time