Never seen this before

Jon Poker

Jon Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never seen this before ao i wanted ti share this hand. I was not involved in the hand so it is not in my hand history - but i hit the replay button and wrote it down just for this lol.

Playing a $10 freeroll on ACR, there's a raise preflop and about 5 people go to the flop which comes

:kc4::qd4::6h4:

Original raiser bets - gets raised immediately and then everyone starts ripping it all in, at the end there are 4 players all in and the hands are shown:

Player 1 :ks4::qh4:
Player 2 :kd4::qc4:
Player 3 :kh4::qs4:
Player 4 :10s4::10c4:

Board holds for top 2 pair...but ive never seen 3 people alll flop their case top two in a single hand ever. Was pretty cool to see. Anyone else ever seen this before?

belladonna05

belladonna05

belladonkin'
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Never seen this before ao i wanted ti share this hand. I was not involved in the hand so it is not in my hand history - but i hit the replay button and wrote it down just for this lol.

Playing a $10 freeroll on ACR, there's a raise preflop and about 5 people go to the flop which comes

Original raiser bets - gets raised immediately and then everyone starts ripping it all in, at the end there are 4 players all in and the hands are shown:

Board holds for top 2 pair...but ive never seen 3 people alll flop their case top two in a single hand ever. Was pretty cool to see. Anyone else ever seen this before?
No, the closest I came was playing a love tourney and a nit went all in against my raise with another caller on the flop. I nittily folded my JJ with a K on the board (don't remember the rest of the flop) and the other player flipped over JJ also. I've actually had that scenario a few times but never 3 with the same two pair on the board. :eek:

dedok0525

dedok0525

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At yesterday's freeroll someone that was another 3A 3K another March 10 it seems. Also interesting. This is poker. This is poker stars.

Jon Poker

Jon Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, the closest I came was playing a love tourney and a nit went all in against my raise with another caller on the flop. I nittily folded my JJ with a K on the board (don't remember the rest of the flop) and the other player flipped over JJ also. I've actually had that scenario a few times but never 3 with the same two pair on the board. :eek:

Funny you say that, playeda small home game 3 weeks ago, little turbo tournament with 16 people and got it all in with AA vs AA - my opponent just ended up gettin lucky and made a runner runner flush on me lol its always interesting to see the same pair in the hand with you.
Anyhow though, yeah never seen all 4 cards out with 3 players holding top 2, that was insane lol

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No not seen that happen, suprised nobody had pocket 6s take all three down :) slow play the monster to find all the callers have the same hand !!

online poker at it's very best :icon_flow

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Would of been "cooler" if the turn/river was 10-10,,, :icon_tong

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
KQo Software Humor

Jon,

I think sometimes the software has a sense of humor. I have seen a lot of craziness with the randomness
of our online poker software at various sites. Most times I feel I am not only playing against other pros, but I also feel that I may be playing against a time left-stack size or simply a large stack size software algorythm which may throw out some unreal events. It would be interesting to know when in the event this occured and what each player's stack size was. I believe that no matter how sincere the software and companies are, I have found, doing my own research that there are quirks. I have also found that in almost 750,000 hands that the count of times that each specific hole card set came in about the same number of times!

Hats off to you, Jon, for being that observant. I have never seen such occurrence myself. This example is the first. Thank you for sharing, sir.

Dan'O
:five:

Jon Poker

Jon Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Would of been "cooler" if the turn/river was 10-10,,, :icon_tong

Super sick lol never even thought of that happening...you see 3 guys looking to chop top two pair and you bank trips on the turn or river lol that would have been even more insane!

I have seen AA vs AA vs KK live and online before and saw the kings win a time or two in both arena's. Thats a crazy one to watch as well.

Thanks for the replies! Truely was crazy - if i had been thinking at all I would have grabbed my phone and snapped a pic of the hands in the "replay" mode instead of writing it down lol. If something EVER happens like this again, and i am not sure that it ever will lol, I will be sure to get an image of it :)

Edit:: Better yet...shouldve pushed the screenshot button....lol missed opportunity.

Last edited:
puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

Not two pair but something similar yesterday on 888. Funky funky RNG.

Screenshot 20190127 183122

Jon Poker

Jon Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Puzzlefish that is certainly close enuff! Still insane to see all of them flop the case jack with the same hands.

monstr999999

monstr999999

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Card combinations are very common, very often when KK, QQ and AA are at the same time at the table...
this is poker...

andsws

andsws

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
RO
Chips
Lol, this is pretty rare but what the heck it was online so everything can happen.

Jon Poker

Jon Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Card combinations are very common, very often when KK, QQ and AA are at the same time at the table...
this is poker...

Sure, ive seen that live before. numerous times in both arenas.

This occurrence - for me - was one of the rarest...3 players holding KQ, and the last two remaining smash the flop...how many times have you seen 3 players using all 8 cards? Blew my mind lol

revizor

revizor

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is definitely not the most usual situation, but there is also nothing special here, unless of course you have been playing for at least several years + - all the time.

bakreni

bakreni

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sick hand..and in the end 1010 lose from 2 outer :)

Jon Poker

Jon Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sick hand..and in the end 1010 lose from 2 outer :)

Thats true....the 10s didnt have to dodge but 2 cards to win a 4 way all in...and BOTH of the 2 outs spike the flop. Thats even crazier

VIP_TARIFF

VIP_TARIFF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a very beautiful hand, of course, but today I was cooler, I have AA at J8 man and the flop was JJJ, I thought that everything was mine, but it was not there.

Jon Poker

Jon Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a very beautiful hand, of course, but today I was cooler, I have AA at J8 man and the flop was JJJ, I thought that everything was mine, but it was not there.

aint nothing....in the past 2 hours had AA 3 times...cracked all 3, once by AQs, A10o and 33

Kings lost to J9 too lol

running bad tonight

V

vwpokernut

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
haha nah

but I folded pocket fours where I shoulda called pre-flop, was afraid of being squeezed

two more fours came on the flop

d'oh!