What are the odds?

mistershrimpy

mistershrimpy

Rock Star
1f0118487b1e38d1a10df7543aa0c7a6-full.png
This is not my game. I saw yesterday on another forum. How do you like this situation? I think the chance is 1 in a million. Same as chance to win jackpot in spin n go =)
1f0118487b1e38d1a10df7543aa0c7a6-full.png

Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Awards
totally awesome yeah i love it....

the odds of that happening has got to be closer to royal flush...

S

SteveBNC

Enthusiast
And each player worried about the set.

Interesting hand. Would love to have seen the facial expressions when the cards flipped.

J

JeetsMcskeets89

Enthusiast
same hands

Yeah that is crazy how some of the online hands go sometimes you see the weirdest things online that's for sure

R1temp

R1temp

Enthusiast
The first time I see this situation. That's cool! Still in poker there is an element of luck :)

mistershrimpy

mistershrimpy

Rock Star

I have never met a royal flush at the tables at which I played. Although 1 time I was just a step away from it=)

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Visionary
Awards
It sure makes the lower traffic sites look a bit more inviting, imo.

andsws

andsws

Rock Star
Wow, this is crazy! The first time when I see something like this so i think is very very rare :)

Mr_Hand

Mr_Hand

Rock Star
Wow! That’s crazy. With millions of hands being played online, you’re bound to see those 1 in a million hands fairly often.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Awards

I think that Royal Flush can be seen more often than this option with aces and kings. Can be judged by the number of cards involved in the action. With kings and aces, this is 8 cards and in the Royal there are 5 cards.

TeamPainter

TeamPainter

Enthusiast
What kind of currency is that, just out of curiosity? What is that equal to in US dollars?

But holy hell, wow.

damgold

damgold

Rock Star
God, I've never seen this before, I think the chance of that happening is one in two million

VIP_TARIFF

VIP_TARIFF

Rock Star
The probability of winning a jackpot in spin go 1 to a billion chance, so good luck to you in the tournament, spin go I don’t really like to be honest.

Poker Odds - Pot & Implied Odds - Odds Calculator