Atararo14

Atararo14

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
multi-tabling allows you to quickly reach the long term, of course you have to train and master the number of tables played

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Actually I'd suggest that every single player online who is winning in the longrun with a decent sample size is playing multiple tables. Lowstakes MTT players play upwards of 20 tables.

Agree 100% with ya.

But don't try to convince him - he obviously can't play more than 2 at a time so he believes nobody else can do it. :confused::confused::confused::dontknow:

L

LFC_yllnwa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This comment is based upon what information? Is this based upon your experience? Because I can assure you that this is much different from MANY others. Good MTT players online will play many tables... even High Stakes players are playing 6 tables (if not many more). Winning 'regs' are often playing 20 tournaments simultaneously and a dozen tables is nothing for them.
With experience and practice things can change. What once seemed insurmountable becomes very simple. (I can recall when playing more than 2 tables at a time seemed impossible but today if I were to play less than 6 I would be too bored to play).
fwiw, when I play ZOOM, FastForward, SPEED, SNAP, BLITZ cash tables online, I play 4-tables at a time but at times I've worked that up to playing 6... & even 9. (playing 9 tables of zoom-style poker tends to help make playing 4 tables feel very 'normal' & standard.

Actually I'd suggest that every single player online who is winning in the longrun with a decent sample size is playing multiple tables. Lowstakes MTT players play upwards of 20 tables.

Don't you see, what I'm writing about???... God... It's like I'm talking to a wall.... ONCE AGAIN FOR THE SPECIAL PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD!

1. When you play a 5, 10 or more tables that will provoke you have a lot more mistakes (or incorrect decisions) than if you play 1 or 2 of the table!
2. Mistakes or wrong decisions and profitable or game the in minus are DIFFERENT THINGS!!!
3. I can also play 10 tables without problems and I am not saying, that it's impossible!!! I said, that it is impossible to fully, correctly see, evaluate the full statistics for each player in each tournament. NO HUMAN BRAIN is capable of this!
4. Winning regulars play a lot, because they want to win a lot and lose a minimum of time for this, BUT THEY ALSO LOSE MORE, than if they played 1 or 2 tables at the same time! But they would also win less, than 10 or 20 tables are played! It's logical! But playing 10 or 20 tables brings them a huge number of mistakes and wrong decisions! But these mistakes matter less because the huge number of tournaments in one day is very large!

Actually, I would like to ban more than one online tournament for one player! And so that every city on earth has permits, opportunities and several big poker clubs!

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It’s likely that in tournament poker, it’s worth playing at multiple tables at once or making very long grinds, with multiple tournaments a day (up to 20-30) to be profitable in the long run. There are several players (probably poker his job) that I usually get used to in tournaments, and that’s when I look for them, and they usually sit in multiple tournaments at once (up to ten tournaments at a time).

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Don't you see, what I'm writing about???... God... It's like I'm talking to a wall.... ONCE AGAIN FOR THE SPECIAL PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD!

1. When you play a 5, 10 or more tables that will provoke you have a lot more mistakes (or incorrect decisions) than if you play 1 or 2 of the table!
2. Mistakes or wrong decisions and profitable or game the in minus are DIFFERENT THINGS!!!
3. I can also play 10 tables without problems and I am not saying, that it's impossible!!! I said, that it is impossible to fully, correctly see, evaluate the full statistics for each player in each tournament. NO HUMAN BRAIN is capable of this!
4. Winning regulars play a lot, because they want to win a lot and lose a minimum of time for this, BUT THEY ALSO LOSE MORE, than if they played 1 or 2 tables at the same time! But they would also win less, than 10 or 20 tables are played! It's logical! But playing 10 or 20 tables brings them a huge number of mistakes and wrong decisions! But these mistakes matter less because the huge number of tournaments in one day is very large!

Actually, I would like to ban more than one online tournament for one player! And so that every city on earth has permits, opportunities and several big poker clubs!

You are actually wrong.
Reason for your beliefs is that you're basing this from your own personal experience.
I can 'optimally' play 4-tables of ZOOM/ FastForward, etc. If playing a lower stake than usual, I am able to optimally play 6tables but can profitably play 8 . The sweet spot being ~6
There was a time when just ONE table of Zoom format poker seemed like A LOT!
There was a time when 2-tabling 6max cash games was too much. But things can change in time with practice & experience. (prior to 888Poker limiting the number of tables one can play, I was regularly 20-tabling there on micro tables with a very large winrate).

I'm certain you'd be amazed if you saw how some players are able to think & at what speeds they're able to do so at.

One question for you... why do you feel the need to type in BOLD & CAPS so often? Seems kinda strange to me.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

how can you claim to know this?
You play at around a 10cent average buyin level for tournaments. Honestly the amount of brain power necessary/needed to observe the players/play in games like that would be extremely low

L

LFC_yllnwa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You are actually wrong.
Reason for your beliefs is that you're basing this from your own personal experience.
I can 'optimally' play 4-tables of ZOOM/ FastForward, etc. If playing a lower stake than usual, I am able to optimally play 6tables but can profitably play 8 . The sweet spot being ~6
There was a time when just ONE table of Zoom format poker seemed like A LOT!
There was a time when 2-tabling 6max cash games was too much. But things can change in time with practice & experience. (prior to 888Poker limiting the number of tables one can play, I was regularly 20-tabling there on micro tables with a very large winrate).

I'm certain you'd be amazed if you saw how some players are able to think & at what speeds they're able to do so at.

One question for you... why do you feel the need to type in BOLD & CAPS so often? Seems kinda strange to me.

how can you claim to know this?
You play at around a 10cent average buyin level for tournaments. Honestly the amount of brain power necessary/needed to observe the players/play in games like that would be extremely low

You are absolutely wrong, when you talk about me and you don't know anything about it... It's funny to read your words every time, when you write absolutely not about is, what I'm talking about every time... You again and again do not understand the main truth and the meaning of my words....

I didn't question your game or the game of other players, 10 or more table' at the same time. I can also do it without any problems or restrictions!

Do you think I've never seen, how players play 10 or more tables at the same time?? How fast do they press the buttons?)))) HAHAHAHA LOOOOL this is absolutely very funny))) This is where the conversation can ending)))

If anything is seem strange to you, it's definitely not my problems, sorry... Try to figure in yourself out!

I can assert this, because it is very easy to understand. If you are not able to understand this, I am very sorry for you...

You can't know which games and at what limits I play)) I don't understand where you get this data from... Maybe you can tell me how much money I have earned this year?

Now I also very much doubt your mental abilities, after your words...

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't think that in order to be a profitable player you need to play many tables at the same time !!! Of course, the amount of profit depends on the number of tables, but the quality of the game should not suffer !!! If for some reason it is difficult for you to play at several tables at the same time, then you can try to increase not the number of tables but the limit and play more expensive tournaments, but play more concentrated !!!

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
You are absolutely wrong, when you talk about me and you don't know anything about it... It's funny to read your words every time, when you write absolutely not about is, what I'm talking about every time... You again and again do not understand the main truth and the meaning of my words....

I didn't question your game or the game of other players, 10 or more table' at the same time. I can also do it without any problems or restrictions!

Do you think I've never seen, how players play 10 or more tables at the same time?? How fast do they press the buttons?)))) HAHAHAHA LOOOOL this is absolutely very funny))) This is where the conversation can ending)))

If anything is seem strange to you, it's definitely not my problems, sorry... Try to figure in yourself out!

I can assert this, because it is very easy to understand. If you are not able to understand this, I am very sorry for you...

You can't know which games and at what limits I play)) I don't understand where you get this data from... Maybe you can tell me how much money I have earned this year?

Now I also very much doubt your mental abilities, after your words...

You didn't answer ANY of my questions... Why not?

Instead you chose to rant in bold

Some of the statements you were making were incorrect. I pointed them out and then tried to explain why they are incorrect. Perhaps you weren't able to understand what I wrote :confused:

"Now I also very much doubt your mental abilities, after your words.."
(perhaps you're projecting a bit here ???)

Izzeee

Izzeee

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Honestly, I believe the best way to be profitable is volume. You don't need to play more than two tables at a time. I would say just be consistent with your tournament play.

C

CourtJester

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mad respect to people who can play multiple tables at once. I've done two tables, but I am a single table guy.

For me, I just want to keep things as real world as possible. I can physically only be at one table in real life, so that's what I tend to do.

The more tables you play, the more it becomes a game of numbers, and less a game about reading your opponent. This obviously isn't the case for everyone.