Chips
Sorry, I can't even understand what OP is asking. :musicus:

tARsh

tARsh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on the stakes. In micro and even small stakes there are enough terrible players who will splash around with hands as bad as 27o and even some decent LAG players who will play hands like that in position against tight players in the blinds looking to steal some small pots to build up a stack.

yerp most certainly
tight IS right but not always most right
lol

S

SwiftHax

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Early in a tourney, play tight, see cheap flops with hands that can flop well and don't put your tourney life at risk unless you have a monster. In the mid and late phases, there will be much less post-flop play because everyone has much shorter stacks, so as a mid or a deep stacker, you'll be forced to steal pots with hands you may not want to. As a shortstack, your goal is to double up. You'll be shoving more often than raising, also squeeze-shoving will help you pick up some blinds and punish the limpers.

MTT's are a hard thing though, one mistake and you're out with min-cash after 2-3 hours of playing.

BigSlickBaby

BigSlickBaby

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
want to know who plays often in MTT and often for real money ?
how to play in tournaments people because they clearly are not new if you play for money? anyone that tells you =)

I'm new as of mid June. I had never played poker before that. I started out playing 2 through 5nl (and still am) cash games and last week I started playing in STT's and MTT's. I play in the DONS and microstakes rebuy tournaments, etc. I'm having more fun with this than I have with anything else in years or maybe ever. I've become totally immersed in the game.

romych007

romych007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Important to reach the prize zone and start stealing with marginal hands on the bubble as many players try to get prizes and often Topically strong hands