mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I do not always achieve that stability in the tournaments, but usually I am quite concentrated from the beginning and when the tournament is very advanced I may be a little deconcentrated and may then return to concentrate but the same thing does not always happen to me or I am consisting of tournaments, it is often a bit difficult for me when the tournaments are very, very long

T

Tylor Mendez

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find listening to music and it somehow in some sort of mirage is always 4:20

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don’t play a lot of tables and I keep notes so it’s easier to maintain focus. Obviously I surf the net on my ipad (I play 9n my laptop) sometimes when I’m not in a hand. But I’m always keeping track of what’s going on. When the tournament reaches the later stages I amp up my level of attention and focus is 100% on the game itself. If I don’t pay attention I feel as though I can miss an opportunity to pick up on a players tendencies or tilting level.

S

Sorin Iliescu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
everyone can lose focus in a tournament, changing tables or losing, get me distracted

Анна

Анна

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can often hold the first place in the whole tournament,and before the final table I merge, no matter how hard I try. Very tired. If I go down to the second and lower places,lose control and start to play all hands in a row,eventually fly. I think it's just fatigue. And can and from stupidity and impatience))

Анна

Анна

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't understand how you can play with multiple tables. For me it's not real,I always study my opponents,watch them play their hands,then build a strategy game. But at several tables for me it is not possible. I'm starting to play on the map,they lose. I think it is very important to study your opponents

Gyry

Gyry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
always need to be a focused on tournir..

P

pecam

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are you focused on long tournaments from start to the end?
You should but at the beginning you play many table so it could be more difficult to keep focus. Make the best at the beginning. The end is the most important because your chips are money

Z

Zinniah

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I love MTT tourneys. I start out slow mostly unless the deck is getting thrown at me. I study the other players play style and plan on using a tell or 2 in the future. I also try not to get all in with out one of the top hands on board at showdown. Later in the tourney and with all the variance i try to pick my spots and turn the pressure up.

BobbyMorton

BobbyMorton

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I get more into it the further I go in the tournament.:):):)

pancho_1954

pancho_1954

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I can not always be concentrated from the beginning to the end, and especially if they are very long tournaments, often the fact that I make a small or big mistake can make me lose control of everything I've done, many times, if they are very long tournaments and I am playing from the beginning also it is complicated for me to maintain a little stability and control of my game if the tournament is already very advanced

B

bstest

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find I'm not, and look for shorter duration "Turbo" type games.

FerC182

FerC182

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are you focused on long tournaments from start to the end?

always focusing, MTTs are the best in my opinion, but my bank is not at all good, I'm trying to win something in freerolls, as soon as I win I can not wait to enter a bounty biulder tournament, it's my favorite.

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends on the day and where I am at in the tourney. Some days I maintain focus throughout 6-12 hours of play (@ least I think I do).

Other days I can peter out within a couple hours and make "maniac" calls or moves simply because I am exhausted and need to lie down. Before I get any suggestions FYI I have been dealing with a handful of chronic medical issues over the past couple years that got worse this year. Consequently, I can think I am up for a 4-6 hour stretch and find out I am just brain dead within a couple hours.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If i get a disadvantaged start I tilt really bad thinking its just a dead end tournament where you can play your best but still not even cash. I hate not knowing what my fate could be that is why lately iv been playing jackpots spin n goes. It only takes one wrong raise/check/call to eliminate you.

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
It is difficult at the beginning but as it progresses I focus more then in the end I find it difficult to concentrate, I do not know if it will be the stress of reaching prizes but it costs me

K

kdawg71

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I am playing at the top of my game. Unfortunately, sometimes I get sidetracked. If you want to step your game up than you have to pay great attention throughout the whole tournament on a consistent basis.

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play tight in the early so I often fold if there something is dangerous, and just concentrate in the middle when I have a good stack and play aggressively.

1k95

1k95

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the middle of the tournament I'm focused, at the beginning I can be distracted, while the stakes are not very big.

Y

yurok42

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
But if I at the same time play few tournaments!

jmateuspoker

jmateuspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Focus

Whenever I take seriously play with attention the spots more I take the tournament but not always it unfortunately happens sometimes played without focus and commit to working life in the tournament but we need to exercise the concentration to achieve the desired results and aprendende and improving every day

:jd4:mateuspoker

GordyPoker

GordyPoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play with lots of distractions I.E watch a film online - keeps me out of trouble lol