otters

otters

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Have you ever finished last in a tournament before the prize money?

For example, prize money starts from 36th place You took 37th place
Often. I never learn🤷😂

M

mssmotilda

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The minimum payouts are very small, if it's not an expensive tournament. It's more offensive for me to be eliminated 9th at the final table.

Tadi

Tadi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips

Yes, several times.

ninpo

ninpo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
bubble beee bubble beeee
i know the song yes i do :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

kon44

kon44

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Too many times, literally done it a moment ago lol... I might have a week of if 8make the Chios to final table I get up and walk for 10min

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

Hi.
I don't even know how many times this has happened to me. It is certainly sad, of course frustrating, but nevertheless such situations are part of this game.

CDNMAN 42

CDNMAN 42

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

If I had a dollar for every time I've busted out on the bubble ...well lets just say lots of times and I never seem to learn, common example I get QQ and get jammed and call and of course I lose...only on Joker Stars...

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
You mean just before the bubble, being "bubbled"! It has happened to me also and to all the poker players. Probably it is the most annoying place. Another one annoying place or places are the lowest money places!

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes it happens, and its part of the game. If I played well, it does not really bother me that much :)

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I would be very surprised if people would say that they have never experienced anything like this before. It is always a shame when you fly out so close to the ITM places, but someone has to get out so that the others get ahead. It is simply part of the game.

lacroir

lacroir

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Yes, bubble play is critical.. There is only one more frustrating than being busted out before ITM: out just before the final table.. And unfortunately experienced both several times..

subluchuk

subluchuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Yes,Sir did several times.The most hurting one was definitely bubbling the Westspiel Poker Tour Final where i came in 19 th with 18 players cashing 2K

afecho

afecho

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Bubble and/or 10th place right before final table :(

lacroir

lacroir

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Now I just finished 24th out of ~2.000 players in a HR Freeroll where 10 seats were guaranteed for $11 Sat. Not exactly one before the ITM, but still hurts :D

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
no, this is rarely the case with me, you just need to see in advance whether you are winning prizes or not, if not, you already need to take risks and collect chips, or this will happen to you

snekone

snekone

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
no, this is rarely the case with me, you just need to see in advance whether you are winning prizes or not, if not, you already need to take risks and collect chips, or this will happen to you
true , or if i got not mutch chips left i even fold good cards to get in the payments.
was getting one time form chipleader nearly to zero in the bubble :D and than got kick out ... thats was big learning momment :D

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips

More times than I care to remember...The thing is though, I think there are only a handful of times where I probably made a mistake. For example, just the other day, I finished 8th with 7 paid. I was 8th with 8 or 9bb and get AA in the HJ. The chip leader in UTG+1 min raises, which he has been doing a lot. I shove, everyone else folds, UTG+1 calls with A5o and hits a 7 high straight on the river. Did I make a mistake? No. So I shrug my shoulders and move on because I know that same play will make me more money in the long run.

Roobz75

Roobz75

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
That's a real kick in the doodars, especially if it's a good jackpot. Sometimes, it's better to go out near the beginning, than on the money bubble....