MicroMillians showtime tournament

BobbyMorton

BobbyMorton

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cannot make my mind up about this tournament whether I like it or not.:confused::confused::confused:

Tenek26

Tenek26

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
These tournaments have a big guarantee that makes their very attractive. Unfortunately, all tournaments in PS have a very large field of several thousand people which increases the influence of dispersion. If luck accompanies you, I think these tournaments are very good. It is a pity that the big warranty is limited only to MMT tournaments, if such an action would appear in sng or cash, I would be happy.

C

ChrystalClear

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
These tournaments have a big guarantee that makes their very attractive. Unfortunately, all tournaments in PS have a very large field of several thousand people which increases the influence of dispersion. If luck accompanies you, I think these tournaments are very good. It is a pity that the big warranty is limited only to MMT tournaments, if such an action would appear in sng or cash, I would be happy.

Since stars owns Full Tilt is the the tourneys from Stars always same players as Tilt?

Tenek26

Tenek26

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Since stars owns Full Tilt is the the tourneys from Stars always same players as Tilt?

My translator did not translate this sentence well. If I understood the meaning correctly, then yes, now it is one network.

Alaercio da Rocha

Alaercio da Rocha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It's the same game

Yes. The pokerstars are the same Fulltilt so you can play in either of the two games that are the same and the same players the only thing that changes is the game chart that on PS is better.