Micro Buy in tournaments

Robles77

Robles77

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
DO
Chips
It is me or someone else agree with me about that it is more difficult to win a micro stake tournament than a high stake tournament?? If someone can help me with a good advice for micro stakes tournaments I really will appreciate it.. thanks in advance.!!

LuTsu

LuTsu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is me or someone else agree with me about that it is more difficult to win a micro stake tournament than a high stake tournament?? If someone can help me with a good advice for micro stakes tournaments I really will appreciate it.. thanks in advance.!!
Hi. It s hard to believe when we are in micros, but believe me, when you'll be playing high stakes you'll wish to play vs microstakes players. For now, study a lot technical stuff and be patient with the crazy plays in micro. You'll miss it a lot.

goaldriversv

goaldriversv

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe because the micro stakes have looser players who fire multiple bullets and more donks

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
It's more complicated because in microtournaments there are many players and most of them are fish that can go all in with 7,2... it's quite difficult to win a hand when 5 out of 9 players go all in with weak hands.

Fofa

Fofa

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
micro anything can happen :D just crazy ppl playing crazy poker... you gotta learn how to deal with it

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
micro anything can happen :D just crazy ppl playing crazy poker... you gotta learn how to deal with it
I fully agree. Even if you are playing the same game, Texas Holdem for example, it will be like playing two totally different games, micro stakes and high stakes. You need to get used to and adapt to the craziness of low buyins and be careful to change your playing stance when playing at high buyins. Each type of bet requires a different type of game.

R.Melnyk77

R.Melnyk77

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think everything is relative. It is obvious that in cheap tournaments players can play with junk and not worry much because the tournament is cheap. But more experienced players probably play in more expensive tournaments, so it is not correct to say that it will be easier to win. Perhaps the only correct solution is to simply play following bankroll management and gradually increasing your bankroll to move to higher limits.

franciscomos

franciscomos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sorry I don't know much about micro stakes, when I play it I always lose but I have better results when I play KO poker bit not the 6 player s games, I think the best game of KO poker is of 9 players!

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello everyone.
I don't think so. There are not su many players in the high level tournaments. But their skills is much higher. It's completely not easier to win such tournaments.
I think the best way to try win the micro limit MTT is just to play with good cards. It sounds like someone too simple but in the end it's truth.