Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
lulz... had a few chips left.. just enough to see both of the same fish go out (insanity)

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Couldn't find a sharp stick to poke yourself in the eye with, so you opted to torture yourself this way eh.;)
Good luck with both of them.
Great prediction btw! lol

I've actually got a few hundred on there & NEVER play... thought about making another WD... but also kept thinking "nah.. just leave it on there & one of these days play a bunch of their MTT's, ~$10 buyin... structure seems ok & big enough prizepools.
Umm... they play pretty poorly on there.

Not meaning to hijack here bigdawg but I'm reeling in disbelief.
Another huge hand...
EP raise eMP 3-bets, another player calls.
eMP has JJ.. flops topset & bets... other guy calls (had 85o & flopped gutter). Turn.. 'x' bet.. call. River.. Mr. 85o hits & rrai & wins like 80bb's

Also.. is it normal to see a bunch of the players shooting off in the chatbox? Both of the ones I was in there's like b.s. comments & crap almost every single hand (it's like free poker coaching for all!)

thebigdawg

thebigdawg

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great prediction btw! lol

I've actually got a few hundred on there & NEVER play... thought about making another WD... but also kept thinking "nah.. just leave it on there & one of these days play a bunch of their MTT's, ~$10 buyin... structure seems ok & big enough prizepools.
Umm... they play pretty poorly on there.

Not meaning to hijack here bigdawg but I'm reeling in disbelief.
Another huge hand...
EP raise eMP 3-bets, another player calls.
eMP has JJ.. flops topset & bets... other guy calls (had 85o & flopped gutter). Turn.. 'x' bet.. call. River.. Mr. 85o hits & rrai & wins like 80bb's

Also.. is it normal to see a bunch of the players shooting off in the chatbox? Both of the ones I was in there's like b.s. comments & crap almost every single hand (it's like free poker coaching for all!)

The playing field for scheduled tournaments on Bovada are off the wall crazy. The only other choice us guys in the states have is merge (from what I know? Took a little time off from online player, so may not be aware of something.)

In the 36 player SNG I am in 9th out of 16 that is left. The 10K GTD has been pretty uneventful for me so far, started with 5K in chips and have 4,600 at the moment. The 15K GTD has been hoot, got down to 300 chips (had AQ pre and ran into AK) and I have went from 300 chips to 3,500.

thebigdawg

thebigdawg

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cashed for 4th in the 36 person SNG. Lost the majority of my chips with all-in preflop (KQ vs AJ) then had about 5 BB's left and shipped with A9, rain into AJ again.

Busted in the 10K gtd. I caught got up in hands in all 3 tables, and in the 10K I only like 5 seconds to act and had AJ. I called, and I realized afterwards that only had about 12 BB's and there were 3 other callers. Flop came 10 9 7 rainbow. Checks around to me, I shoved. Got called by 9 7, didn't hit a gut-shoot.

Still in the 15K gtd, but I need a double up or two to say the least.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
good luck bd!!

If I were stuck in the states I'm sure I'd be playing most of my games on Bodonka. >> soft fields, decent structure, good prizepools & they payout fairly quickly. Can't beat that.

Feeling tilted & left with just the one game on my screen... wife & dog wanting to get outside to enjoy sunny day here... I jammed 94o utg on 12bb's.. (got looked up, sucked out).. then again with QQ over a few limpers... one of them calls me off with 77... & now I've got a stack.
Went out for a bit, came back to see just over 20bb's.
3bai w AQ & got called by ATo & lost :(

Maybe I'll keep the roll on there for a bit longer & try to make a goal out of turning it into something bigger.

thebigdawg

thebigdawg

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I somewhat bubbled out of the 15K earlier. Around 1700 got in, I finished somewhere between 315-320...top 260 paid. Went card dead, and I think I played to conservative. Going to review some hands from that tournament.

PO - Your welcome to use this thread if you decide that you want to start playing more and make a few goals.

thebigdawg

thebigdawg

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So after doing a little research, here looks to be the best 4 value tournaments on Bovada during the week.

3:00 pm est: $1K GTD (AH) ($2.20 BI)
5:45 pm est: $8K GTD ($11 BI)
7:25 pm est: $2K GTD (AH) ($5.50 BI)
9:30 pm est: $10K GTD ($11 BI)

Also two interesting PL H/L Omaha scheduled tourneys.

12:05 pm est: Hyper Turbo $5.25
12:05 am est: Turbo $11

The turbo had 33 people in it tonight which is a like a nice little SNG. Going see how many end up getting in tomorrows HT.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
As I mentioned, I'd been thinking about playing some tourneys on there for awhile now & it was your thread that got me motivated (was also interested to hear how it was going for you on there).

I'm still not sure what I'm going to do though, lol. I don't really have enough on there to make for a decent WD, but it might be best vs. just leaving it sitting there .... 'thinking I'm going to play'

gl bigdawg!

thebigdawg

thebigdawg

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As I mentioned, I'd been thinking about playing some tourneys on there for awhile now & it was your thread that got me motivated (was also interested to hear how it was going for you on there).

I'm still not sure what I'm going to do though, lol. I don't really have enough on there to make for a decent WD, but it might be best vs. just leaving it sitting there .... 'thinking I'm going to play'

gl bigdawg!

Thank You!

Yesterday I played in two 9 person $5 SNG, cashed in both but couldn't take down either. Then played in two scheduled tournaments and bricked both. Playing in $4 scheduled tournament right now. At the break I have about 24 BB's which is actually shortstacked compared to the 47 players that is left.

thebigdawg

thebigdawg

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Man I have run like crud in the scheduled tournaments lately. Some hands:

Todays tournament I have A10 with 2,150 in chips, blinds are 75/150. I am on the CO with folds all the way to me and shove. SB calls with KQ. Flops a king.

Yesterday I had JJ with 5,725 in chips, blinds are 75/150. I am in MP, and raise to 450. I get two calls. Flop comes 677. I shove, guy calls with Q7.

Tournament before that I have AJ of heat with 12,500 in chips, blinds are 1500/3000. I am in MP, and shove. Get called by 98 of hearts. Flop is a A 6 2. Turn is a 5, and you can guess the river.

Been awhile since I got into MTT's. Guess I just forgot about the variance that comes with it.